Besroi Roofing & Siding Co Inc

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2006

Additional address - PO Box 16294, Rochester, NY 14616. Additional email - bkaminski@besroi.com....

N.E.W. Contracting

18  REVIEWS
N.E.W. Contracting

N.E.W. Contracting is a family owned and operated company,that offers full-service commercial and residential roofing in the Rochester Area. With over 30 years of experience, N.E.W. has earned a reputation of professionalism and reliability. We strive to provide excellence at the best value on every job we undertake.

06/25/2020

It went seamlessly! They were punctual and professional. Did a great job on the roof and cleaned up so you wouldn't have known they were there. It was a two-day job and they did an amazing job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new roof and siding repair. They also clean my gutters annually.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing,siding

10/20/2017

Jamie is really one of the nicest people, very honest and professional. I wish we could clone him to make plumbers, painters, and other handy men lol!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking windows.

CATEGORY windows

05/30/2017

They did a great job once they were able to get to our project. I know it's not their fault with the windstorm throwing a lot more work at them so I still gave a great review but it did take over a month longer than I had been originally estimated date-wise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch Roof re-roofed

CATEGORY roofing

04/02/2017

It went very well. Besroi was professional and did an excellent job. The original job was to correct leaks which so far have not occurred again after Besroi did the work. Considering that they worked at the end of December in very cold and snowing conditions I am very pleased at their effort. After years of having our roof leak and no one knowing quite how to fix it, I feel that Besroi knew what t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Besroi was hired by another company to do repair work on our roof and siding that had been done unsatisfactorily by the first company. They had to rip out old work and redo the roofing and siding.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

10/11/2016

Polite, professional and will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, new construction, gutters, windows, siding, shutters & doors.