Andrew T. Hartmann Painting

Angie's List since June 2011

I have owned and operated my Andrew T. Hartmann Painting for almost 30 years. I have an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau....

Deckwashing Plus

144  REVIEWS
Deckwashing Plus

Family owned and operated business that started out as a part time business specializing in deck care and restoration and has grown into a full time home service firm. We have 15 years of experience in our field and take pride in our work. Punctual, courteous, neat and attention to detail are some of the ways our clients describe us. Referrals account for nearly 50% of our business and we take that very seriously. Our services range from general handyman to bathroom remodeling. Jobs can be priced by the project or by the hour. No job is too big or small. Consultations are always free and can be worked around your schedule. When we are hired to do work, we never use subcontractors. Our name is too important for someone to tarnish it. The owner is always on the job and doesn't just send in a "crew" to complete the work.

Award 2019

07/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy painted my deck and some doors and trim on my house. He and his crew did a great job. I initially contacted him at the height of his busy season, so it took him about a week to get back to me. The workmanship, price and reliability were very good.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

03/10/2014

It went very well. They were prompt, prepared and super courteous. We are very happy with the work done, also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painting

CATEGORY house painters

06/07/2011

The company is very professional and polite. They do excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Andrew T Hartmann Painting Contractor to paint our house. He scraped, prepped, primed and painted the exterior of our house.

CATEGORY house painters

I provide free estimates on interior and exterior painting