All Pros Painting Services

Angie's List since June 2009

Ready For A Change

140  REVIEWS
Ready For A Change

Are you Ready For A Change? RFAC can help you complete those projects you've been putting off. RFAC is owner operated, responses quickly to inquiries and offers free estimates with affordable and competitive pricing. Give me a call today at 585-319-1766 and get those projects scheduled!

Award 2019

03/17/2014

Justin was professional and the results are outstanding! Excellent work and meticulous with details, highly recommend for any interior / exterior painting! Great prices and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Justin painted the ceilings in 6 rooms upstairs and down along with 2 coats on the walls in kitchen, dining and family room.

CATEGORY wallpaper

12/04/2010

We spent between $1500 and $2000 on that work. They were superb. He paid a lot of attention to detail and did an absolutely wonderful job, and he was a nice guy. He was also very neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used All Pros Painting Services this summer he painted the interior ceiling and our kitchen.

CATEGORY interior painters

10/21/2010

Justin is very confident in his work and he let me know that when he wrote up the estimate. It is obvious he takes a great deal of pride in his work. He did a meticulous job; very straight lines, clean trim work, etc. He is polite and is a fast worker. The job took 2 days and he left his supplies neatly out of the way overnight. He even took his dirty brushes with him! Never once did I feel uncomf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a big kitchen and dining room that needed painting with a lot of trim work, windows, and cabinets. All walls needed 2 coats of paint including one fairly high wall. I called Justin on the recommendation of RC Shaheen's in Rochester. Not only did he return my call the same day but I had an estimate within 24 hours. He was able to get me on his calendar to do the job within 2 weeks. After meeting with Justin, I decided to take a chance and not get other estimates and I have no regrets in doing so! (The total did not include paint which I won in a drawing for a DITY makeover)

CATEGORY interior painters

06/10/2009

We thought his price was very fair. He did a great job. He was neat and precise with the windows. He cleaned up after himself and was prompt. Generally a pleasant person to have working in the house. The only negative I have is that he was a smoker. Although he never smoked in our house, he went outside to smoke, he came in smelling like smoke. I would suggest he does not smoke on the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Justin Marvin painted 10 windows inside and out.

CATEGORY house painters