Adam Solutions LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2778 Ridgeway Ave

Rochester, NY 14626

.Home Improvement, Specializing in kitchen/bath remodeling ,tiling, flooring, servicing a 25 mile radius around Gates NY.Fully insured. Flat $$$ fee pricing. I don't believe in separate fee's for different services for the same job. I do offer special promotions for jobs over 3 days. Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted....

flooring (30)home remodeling (19)handyman (10)home remodeling (8)tile installation (8)woodworking (7)interior painting (6)plumbing (6)hardwood flooring (4)cabinet refacing (2)general contracting (2)ceiling fan installation (1)

08/14/2020

Jim is great! Everything was done with care and great quality. We are so happy with how everything turned out. I highly recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

Thank you very much for the kind review. You guys were great to work with.

07/28/2020

A great job was done on my flooring project. I had him come in to correct an issue I had with my DIY project. I will definitely use him again if I ever need to have flooring done again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove LVP flooring, a layer of plywood and reinstall LVP flooring

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

Much appreciated. Thank you.

05/29/2020

Jim at Adam Solutions was awesome. Detailed and meticulous with every step. Installed vinyl plank flooring with rustic burnt in trim. Very happy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Thank you for the kind words. Your job did come out awesome and it was a pleasure working with you guys. Thank you.

03/14/2020

Installation went very well. Jim was on time every morning and performed in a highly skilled and professional manner. Outstanding work Jim!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

Thank you very much sir.

10/22/2019

Jim was great to work with and helped with some final improvement/tweaks a day or so after it was finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic Tile, Install bathroom vanity, redo lighting, Install new mirror

CATEGORY ceramic tile,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Thank you.

10/11/2019

Jim was responsive, extremely courteous, hard working and quite the perfectionist in everything he does. He was flexible with our needs and offered suggestions to improve the project we never thought of. The flooring looks amazing and now I'm trying to make a list of all the other projects I could use Jim's help with around the house. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed installation assistance with about 800 square foot of manufactured wood flooring, in 3 rooms.

CATEGORY handyman service,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words. The flooring certainly changed the look of things for you. Glad you liked.

08/30/2019

Adam Solutions prepped my new house for move in over two full weeks. Was punctual, professional and polite. Made suggestions on items that would make the job go faster like getting a smaller vanity vs custom ordering (saved money and he built custom shelves to fill the gap). Jim was fully trustworthy, I had no qualms about him being in the house while I was at work. He did so many small things to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, plaster repair, vanity/countertop, light switch repairs, light fixture installation, other misc

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,flooring,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

Awww. You are very welcome. Loved being apart of your first home. Thank you.

07/29/2019

I needed a new kitchen floor and did not know the best person to call, so I went to Angie's list. I looked at service providers and read reviews. That's when I called Adam Solutions. Jim came out right out and we discussed my options. I ended up with waterproof vinyl plank flooring and could not be happier. The job was scheduled quickly and the price was more than fair. Jim came on time and did a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. So glad I was able to help and to change your mind that there are still some of us good contractors that are still here to help you. Kitchen looks great!

05/01/2019

We were so pleased with the workmanship and the amount of time it took to do. He was truly a find for us and we are already planning on having him return for more work later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new bathroom floor and to have a wall patched .

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,handyman service,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words. I’m glad I was able to squeeze you in between jobs. A better job helps when you are working with great people.

04/24/2019

Jim is fantastic! From the beginning he is very responsive and attentive to ideas and budget. He is very detail oriented and professional. The area is kept as clean as possible through his time working and at the end of the job. We are already planning to hire him again! Highly recommend!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of tile floor in entryway leading in through to the kitchen. New baseboards throughout first floor. New closet doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

Thank you for the awesome review (blushing). You guys were great also. Everything was moved and ready to go. Looking forward to our next project. Thanks Jim

I cater to the single mom's or women and the elderly. Any of my customers will attest to this. You will not get taken advantage of ever.Kitchen and bath remodeling- Flooring- Tile work- Finish carpentry- Handyman services- Custom woodwork. Plus many other services. Please call for more information or for a free estimate.

roofing and siding