ACCOUNTING FOR SMALL BUSINESSES INC

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

We are tax and business consultants that help keep you on track with your financial information. We make sure that your taxes are filed on time and that you know what your profit an loss information is through the year so that you can keep your business under control and not have tax surprises....

Jag Tax Management

134  REVIEWS
Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Award 2019

04/13/2017

Excellent Service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taxes for our samll business

10/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preparation of Monthly Figures including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow

03/14/2012

They are very thorough. I had options on how much they did for me. They are competent, honest and are knowledgable about the tax laws. They let me know everything I needed to know. They were easy to contact with any questions and responded very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got my taxes prepared.

CATEGORY accountant

Eliminate Tax Surpises! Tax Problems Quickbooks Repair and Consulting Sales Taxes Quarterly Accounting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available