ROYAL FENCE & DECK INC

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

BK Iron Works

26  REVIEWS
BK Iron Works

BK Iron Works we care for all your iron work needs. Our team consists of experienced designers,welders,fabricators, and installers. BK Iron Works is a queens based company that service the entire tri-state area. We assure our customers quality work completed on time and within the set budget for more information on iron works/structural steel please call us today 718-844-8487

Award 2019

07/24/2013

I decided to go with another company but they were very timely. They were a very good group of guys. I would definitely give them a try in the future if I have another project. I only decided not to go with them just because of the fence product itself since the other company had a lifetime warranty on their fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Royal Fence & Deck Incorporated probably in June for a privacy fence in our backyard and a picket fence in our side yard.

07/27/2010

They are very nice and competitive. I chose someone else because they offered a removable fence that Royal Fence did not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Royal Fence gave me a quote for a fence.

10/23/2007

Overall, job went very well; company came as promised, and completed work in one day. Unfortunately, because of a failure (mine) to communicate clearly, I was not satisfied with the look of the end result. I communicated this to Bob, the company owner; he came back to the house almost immediately, so I could show him was I was dissatisfied with, and agreed to send his crew back to the house to rem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old split rail fence from front of house and installed new one. Installed two panels of stockade fence in back yard.

05/31/2007

The estimate was detailed and clear. The finished work looks great. When my wife called because she didn't like a picket or two, the response was fast. We were very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a wood fence in our backyard.

03/02/2006

I WOULD RECOMMEND ROYAL FENCE TO ANYONE. THE OWNER WAS A NICE GUY. THEIR WORKERS WERE PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. THEY ARE A VERY RECOMMENDABLE COMPANY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE HAD FENCING PUT AROUND THE YARD.