Dedicated Junk Team LLc

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since October 2010

family owned and operated, our company consist of 8 employees. We do not use subcontractors. 10% off for Angie's list members. We take junk removal serious!...

All Luxury Contracting Corp

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/08/2014

The response time I give them a B.! I had gotten 4 estimates prior to there estimate! They were very mannerly and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came did estimate! I had gotten 3 estimates prior to them contacting me.

05/20/2014

Louis and his team did an excellent job of removing some very unwieldy and heavy items from a difficult basement with narrow stairs. They were quick and efficient and careful not to damage anything on their way out through our home. They were running late for the appointed time but took the time to call and let us know their arrival time. I would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out basement filled with 30 years accumulation and remove sofa bed from second floor.

01/13/2014

It went perfect. 2 guys did all the moving in a very quick manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took away all the furniture that I requested to be hauled away from my moms place who had passed away. Louis was very professional and sympathetic when I explained the situation.

05/13/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Louis was very helpful and professional and his team worked their butts off ! It was a Saturday after 5pm and they still kept going - husband and I were impressed with their service and their pricing - we have already recommended to a few friends-

C

04/29/2013

They arrived in the morning on time. Requested a cash deposit. Started digging. Got a call around 5 stating that they could not do the job as stated because of the excess stones and bricks. They did fill a 20 yard dumpster but did not finish the job according to the initial contract. They charged 67% more to complete they job. They arrived the next day on time and did the rest of the job. They sti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed dirt, concrete, rubbish, and stone from the backyard area.

CATEGORY hauling services

Apartment cleanouts, Garage cleanouts, attic cleanouts, basement cleanouts, house cleanouts, hoarder cleanouts, estate cleanouts, commercial and residential cleanouts, appliance removal, furniture removal, interior contracting, demolition,and debris removal

NA