Air-Lite Home Center

Angie's List since November 2011

Additional DBAs - Air-Lite Home Center, Air-Lite Manufacturing, Airlite Venetian Blind, Air Lite Home Center, Air Lite Venetian Blind, Airlite Home Center & Air - Lite Venetian Blind Co....

N/A

Jc Cleaning Pros

0  REVIEWS
Jc Cleaning Pros

09/25/2017

They were delayed on the previous job, and they called to let me know. Three guys showed up and worked as a very efficient team. They worked quickly, yet carefully and cleaned up when they were done. The new windows and the installation are excellent. I am a retired engineer and I  am impressed  with the quality and workmanship. I plan on having them replace the rest of my windows in the near futu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 5 windows

CATEGORY doors

09/08/2016

Excellent work (craft man ship) Professionalism. Services offered by this company is what I have not seen in over 30 years. He is by for the best and work every personal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed doors.

CATEGORY doors

08/01/2016

Great service! Super helpful and knowledgeable. Customer service was top notch. Went out of his way to make sure all went well. Can't beat that!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed two radiator covers.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/31/2016

Representative arrived on time for both the measurement & the installation. Great job, explain different covers & cost and the process & timing. Did very neat work – Left place clean & gave instructions on how to clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom built radiator covers & installation.

CATEGORY window treatments

05/03/2016

Joe and Allan did a fantastic job in making sure '1' ordered what I needed. They double and triple checked the measurements with me and even noticed. They had to make an adjustment for a baseboard after I left the store.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom radiator cover for bathroom.

CATEGORY woodworking

Hi [Member Name Removed] ! Thanks for making the to write a very nice review on us. You stay well. If we can ever help you or dad you know where to find us.

Residential & commercial - radiator covers, shower, entry, security, storm, circle top & wood doors, steel, composite, replacement windows,hurricane and shutters, solar shadings, window treatments, vertical blinds, fiberglass, shades, blinds, glass & carpenter repairs, Installation.

ask for details