ALBANO APPLIANCE & SERVICE LLC

Founded 1952 • Angie's List since January 2006

MAJOR APPLIANCE DEALERS. Three generations of experience are behind our expertise and quality service. Family-owned and operated since our doors opened in 1952, we work with architects, designers, cabinetmakers and homeowners to supply major appliances from leading manufacturers. Our large and diverse showroom includes competitively priced traditional as well as commercial-style residential appliances. Our newest showroom space is dedicated entirely to the latest in outdoor systems....

Best Appliance Repair

Larry Reddock has been in business since 1991 and focuses on the repair of all major household appliances, with advanced expertise in refrigeration. No question goes unanswered - speak with a technician on each call for quality, professional advice. Same day emergency service for all makes and models: refrigerators, washers, dryers, dishwashers, ovens & more!

08/31/2015

They are the best....service, product offerings and top notch people.  Price can be a little higher at times but they are worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New stove

06/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fix every appliance.

03/05/2013

We went there for a new dishwasher for our city apartment. They can deliver, but cant install in NYC, so we used a company that could install in the city

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Albanos for over 20 years for every appliance I own in a weekend/summer home in Westchester. Hands down they give the best advice and never suggest just the highest price appliance. I have also used them to repair appliances (most they recommended 20 years ago are still working); They have always shown up promptly and been extremely professional. The only negative I can think of is that they don't deliver to Manhattan (where we live full time)

CATEGORY appliance repair,appliance sales

05/08/2012

This store has it all. They offered me expert advice on a wide range of appliances and helped me select the right appliances for my kitchen and budget. They provide superb service. They deliver when they say they will and their installers are highly skilled perfectionists. Due to the size of the job, their installers came to the house several times. Each time they protected the floors with cloths,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently purchased all new kitchen appliances from Albano's-- cooktop, under-cabinet hood, double wall ovens, built-in refrigerator, and microwave. They helped me select the right appliances for our kitchen, then delivered and installed them.

11/21/2011

The cost was for the appliance, but I'm not sure how much they charged to install it. I can say that they are the best appliance store I have ever dealt with in the area, and I have dealt with them all. They are extremely helpful. They solve problems. They deliver when they say they are going to. They have very polite and skilled service men.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Albano Appliance & Service helped me select some appliances that I haven't purchased yet. I have bought a dryer from them and they installed it.

CATEGORY appliance sales

In addition to sales, we offer expert installation of the appliances we sell. Our factory-trained installers work closely with our customers to take the utmost care in getting the job done right. We even have a resident chef who conducts our continuing education program as well as personal and in-home instruction. A factory-authorized service center, we provide service for nearly all of the products we sell. We also stock a large selection of appliance parts for over-the-counter sales.

Appliance refinishing, sale of used appliances.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express