RAYMOUR & FLANIGAN FURNITURE

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Michael Gregorio Furnituremaker, LLC

Starting in a one-car garage at age13, Michael Gregorio began to teach himself the art of woodworking. At 23, he started a custom woodworking business, where he honed his skills to design, build, finish, and install fine furniture, wall units, kitchens, libraries and architectural wall paneling. After 20 successful years on Long Island, he moved upstate to Rhinebeck, and began to expand his skills and delve into the finer arts of antique restoration and studio furniture making. His experience as a furniture maker and designer make him quite unique as a restorer. He is competent to handle all phases of repair and restoration, and with his attention to detail, he is able to reproduce any piece of furniture in any style with great accuracy. He is frequently called upon by other restorers to work on major restoration, repair, custom, and modification projects. Please call today to schedule your appointment (845) 876-6032 or visit our website at www.mgregorio.com

04/22/2015

I purchased a mattress with the platinum protection at an extra cost and the mattress was damaged.  I was able to select another mattress however they would not allow the platinum protection to continue on the replacement mattress.  Once I received the replacemnet mattress the quality was as if I was sleeping on a hardwood floor and the quality was not nearly as when I tried the model mattress at ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not provide customer satisfaction.  Provided a lower quality mattress than the original purchased.

01/04/2014

Delivery guys did a great job and worked together well. They were careful about setting things up and were very careful of my walls, doorways, etc. They arrived on time as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered furniture purchased at the store.

10/02/2012

They stood by their word, polite and respected our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a clip on a spring that holds our furniture together.

CATEGORY furniture repair

06/09/2012

overall it was a horrible experiance . it took months for them to replace the walls . and they kept calling me weekly to pick out new furniture . they never even tried to keep me as a customer . when i told them how unhappy i was they acted like yea so are you getting new furniture or not my answer was no way would i ever buy from you again . i dont need my house destroyed .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
when the furniture was delivered they severely dammaged 3 walls . they put holes in the walls so bad you could see the studs and they never got the furniture in . at first they tried to say i could just spackle it myself then i went to the store manager and showed him pictures he was shocked and they had to send a contractor out to replace 3 walls . needless to say i didnt order anymore furniture from them .