DBS Remodel

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since November 2009

Not Rated| 19 Reviews

Since 1986, DBS Remodel is an award winning design / build residential remodeling company that has been "Treating Your Home Like It's Ours". Upon founding DBS, Brian directed his efforts towards education, implementing fool proof systems, and helping his clients realize their remodeling dreams. Brian has organized a team of professionals motivated to providing superior customer service and impeccable quality standards in material and workmanship. We are Certified Aging-in-Place Specialists, and are EPA Certified!...

Radical Renovations

At Radical Renovations, we bring 21 years of experience to every project , and the highest standards of quality and commitment. Each step of your project will be closely evaluated to determine functionality, aesthetics, and value, as we examine every option available to best allocate your budget. We carefully select quality products, and use proper installation procedures to ensure timeless results. Specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling, our company also offers a wide range of interior and exterior improvements: drywall, painting, replacement windows, doors, carpentry, flooring, and more.

04/20/2017

Everything went perfectly, it is everything we hoped for and more. We have the flexibility to glass in our porch in the winter. With the woodstove, we can spend every available minute on our porch, year round, we love it! DBS was prompt in answering our calls and questions, and our crew was wonderful, would definitely have them back when we decide to have more work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DBS built a screen porch/deck onto our house.

CATEGORY decks, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, sunrooms

10/15/2014

The information helped me with the insurance company. They told me not to cash a check unless you know that it's enough to complete the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were too busy to take the job but took the time to tell me what to expect from other companies. How to handle the insurance company. So kind and this was over the phone. They never met me. I called twice. I learned about them talking to a customer that was very satisfied with the work they did. Had nothing but praise.

07/29/2014

They were wonderful. We have to stop midway because my husband got sick. We will proceed with them. I think their price was one of the best. I would recommend their professionalism. They kept appointments on time. Overall, they were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were doing the kitchen and bath.

06/04/2014

Even though we ended up not using DBS now -- out of our price range for what we needed, we will strongly consider them for major work like building an addition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came and explained their entire design and building process. Their philosophy is to educate, even without a promise of the job. They do an extensive amount of community education as well. A large part of their marketing, but of great value.

02/24/2014

See above. It went very well. Materials used for the deck was Trex. Secured the proper building permits and final approvals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an attached porch with a larger deck on the back of the house. They were a pleasure to deal with...very professional, good communicators, competent workmanship. Outstanding head of the company, Brian Altman, has a well earned reputation, for working with the customer. He understands what one wants and helps refine the project and then delivers a quality result. DBS and its employees have pride in their work and a wonderful way of relating to their clients.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Builders - Garages, Barns, Sheds Front Porches Remodeling - Basements. Remodeling - General Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling - Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures Roofing Siding Windows