D Rohde Heating, Plumbing and AC

Award 2019

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Poughkeepsie

Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

D. Rohde Heating, Plumbing and AC LLC is a fully insured Heating Service company that provides affordable top quality services to the Hudson Valley, including parts of Ulster, Dutchess, and Orange Counties. This family owned company has decades of experience and will always arrive at your home with a smile and with all of the tools and knowledge necessary to take care of any plumbing and heating problem, big or small. We have no minimal trip charge and our pricing is designed to protect the consumer from being taken advantage of. We are there when you need us and will take care of your needs in the quickest, cleanest, and most professional way possible....

hvac repair (385)plumbing (114)water heater repair and installation (30)drain cleaning (11)tile installation (9)well and water pump (8)home remodeling (7)water softener installation and repair (7)propane dealer (3)drain pipe installation (2)generator repair (1)gas leak repair (1)

11/17/2020

TOP NOTCH COMPANY !! The team arrive on time-- I have to mention these wonderful men --Ian Dan-Jaquan--because they were so professional !-( I did not find out the name of the delivery guy who delivered all the units--He was excellent too ) They worked non stop ! They were extremely polite and manners and respectful all the time. They answered every question we had--completed all the work while pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Replacement and Replace Central A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

09/29/2020

Very timely and professionally done. Happy with service provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing a water filter line leak

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

09/15/2020

I felt the estimated price was excessive. I did it myself. All work done in the past was done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor plumbing. Part of a water softener hookup I was doing.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

07/20/2020

Ian and Daniel were the technicians that did they installation. They were amazing! Not only were they very professional, but polite and courteous as well. They discussed all aspects of the installation with me before moving ahead with the work. They made sure that I was happy with everything when the job was completed. They totally cleaned up after the project both inside and out. D. Rohde Plumbin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new heat pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

06/26/2020

The technician was prompt, friendly and helpful. The adjustment was made quickly and he explained to me how I could do it myself in the future if I want to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hot water heater adjustment

CATEGORY ceramic tile,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

05/29/2020

First off, today was HOT. Super hot and humid (which of course, is when my AC breaks down...) . And Keven the AC tech was in my sweltering attic, helping to fix the problem. I would have been rather cranky (no lie), but he was professional and kind--and he explained the problem each step of the way. I am very happy with his service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central Air Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

05/27/2020

Matt was exceptional!! He got here on time and diligently worked until the installation was completed! Not only was he professional but very personable and knowledgeable! And he cleaned up the area before he left!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of tankless water heater

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

02/27/2020

This company was outstanding. I called them based on their current Angie’s List reviews (I had never had reason to call an HVAC company before). Their response time was incredible as well as caring and personable. My technician Ian was the same. Professional, personable and focused on my needs. He gave me all of my options and executed my choice within the same day. I am thrilled with the service,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

02/21/2020

The technician was very knowledgeable and explained the problem and the solution options clearly. The installation of the additional equipment needed to get the heating working properly was very well done. From the initial phone call to job completion, it was a very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restore radiant heating

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

02/01/2020

Courteous and professional technician. Source of leak located quickly, repaired promptly. Area was left clean of debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak repair

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Plumbing, Heating, HVAC, Air Conditioning, Well Pumps, Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Septic Repair, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Boiler Installation & Repair, Oil & gas boiler & furnace repair.

Discounts apply for normal business hours only

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing