Community Animal Hospital

Founded 1962 • Angie's List since August 2010

The veterinarians and staff at our clinic are ready to provide your pet with cutting edge veterinary medical care. From wellness exams and vaccines to advanced diagnostics and complex surgical procedures, your dog or cat will receive high quality care at our hospital....

01/31/2017

Good no unnecessary testing and he was fine in 2 days. Gave him doggie Advil which helped

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog hurt him self

01/28/2017

The vet thought he might have gingivitis and prescribed an antibiotic. Labwork was done on Saturday and I wasn't called until the next friday at noon - I was told at that time that my dog was in acute renal failure. I asked when the labs had come in and was told they came in on Tuesday but were placed in the vets box and she wasn't in until Friday. My dog died that day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog had a senior wellness visit.

11/08/2016

She had a heart murmur, but that was not the problem. They took two x-rays but did not find anything. They will get the blood work back tomorrow and we will know more then. They explained everything, answered all of our questions and gave us different options. They were wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our cat was sick and they got her in very quickly.

03/09/2016

I have no complaints with the animal hospital at all. They've always done an exceptional job for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a sick cat and they took care of it.

01/25/2016

Very well.  Dr. Peterson is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam and blood work for cat Suki who has bladder cancer and failing kidneys.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Vaccines, Wellness Exams, Surgery, Digital Radiograph, Spinal Adjustments, Acupuncture, Dental Surgery, Online Store

Ask For Details