AVP Fence

A 29 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since May 2011

14 Radcliffe Rd

Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

At AVP Fence, we have over 33 years experience in the Fence Industry. AVP was started as a family run, father and son business, and continues to operate that way today. We don’t have sales people that promise something we can't deliver. The owner is on the job all day, every day and loves putting up fences. Please call Paul, the owner, directly at 845-702-1524 to see how AVP can help!...

fencing (28)dog fencing (3)

06/29/2020

I have called 2x. Mailbox full. Emailed also & no response. Even sent text msg with my name and #. No response

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None performed

CATEGORY dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

11/07/2019

Excellent! His prices are reasonable and his work is excellent. Thank you! Would recommend to everyone. :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
250ft fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

03/11/2019

AVP Fence did an outstanding job, at a very fair price. Paul was responsive, and the work got done very quickly. Part of the job involved replacing a section of fence, including a corner post, that had been crushed by a large fallen tree. AVP not only made the fence good as new – including replacing the post while the ground was frozen – but they also were willing to cut and and remove the tree to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chain fence repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2019

11/02/2017

They were a pleasure to deal with and reasonably priced. Great job. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed fencing around the back of my patio area for my dog.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

08/31/2017

Wonderful!!! Paul went over and above to fence in my yard. Even repaired the neighbors fence!! Great job, couldn't be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard fencing

CATEGORY fences,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

07/11/2017

Paul and his crew did a fantastic job! They were prompt, professional, and paid close attention to every detail of the job. We're beyond happy with their work! When everything was finished they took care to make sure every bit of debris was cleaned up. We highly recommend AVP Fence!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a portion of the fence along the back of our property repaired/replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

07/03/2017

There were some issues with my neighbors just two days before the fence was supposed to go up. Paul was very nice accommodating our issue. The fence looks great and we can now let our dog enjoy the backyard, as can we.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a fence placed in my backyard.

06/02/2017

Very good work. The fence look great and the owner was very friendly and helpful with not only our fence but other house/land related questions. He is very knowledgable about trees too! I would highly recommend AVP Fence to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 500+ft of 8ft high deer fence around the perimeter of our property.

CATEGORY fences,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

02/21/2017

It went well. Work was done quickly and cleaned up well after work was done. Some of the old runs were rotting out and winter was coming. I needed the job done to protect my dogs and my peace of mind. Both are doing fine!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New fencing around kennel runs and new fencing around chicken pen

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

02/02/2017

We were very pleased with AVP fence. I don't usually write reviews but I felt that Paul and his team definitely deserved a positive review. They did an excellent job with our fence. The material for the fence was beautiful and Paul also helped me with a couple extra yard projects for a reasonable price. Paul was very fair and fast giving us a quote, once we closed the deal they were at our house i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard cedar fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016