Affordable Appliance Svc Inc

Angie's List since March 2011

County Appliance Repair

County Appliance Repair - A family owned business offering old school customer service at below market pricing. I limit my daily service calls to provide the quality diagnostics and repair customers are entitled to. I'm not selling one customer short so as to make it to the next on time. I do not use an answering service... I personaly take each call to better understand your needs and answer any questions you may have. That's what separates County Appliance Repair from its larger competitors. I give each customer the time and effort to get it right the first time and will always be on time. My goal is to provide the best experience possible at a fair price. I value your business and demonstrate how having someone in your home servicing an appliance, can actually be a pleasant, minimally intrusive experience. Give me a call - 845-489-8542

06/07/2020

Came as scheduled on Thursday, May 14, needed to order parts, said it would be faster if I ordered the parts, suggested a place tonget them said they were the best and what he really liked was if need be they took back parts for up to year, and if you put in their replacement parts and decided to get a new dishwasher within a year of purchase they’d still take them back. Overnighted parts he reque...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dish washer repair

04/09/2018

When the serviceman came and checked the dishwasher it worked fine; beacuse the weather had IMPROVED and the frozen discharge pipe of the dishwasher thawed by the time he came after 2 days. So no repair was needed, and we paid the bill for his visit to the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher did not work in very cold weather.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

10/19/2017

Each installation had its own complications, but these gentlemen solved each and every problem. The work looks great and everything works well. We would call them again. They are prompt, neat, and pleasant to have around. They are busy, and they deserve to be. They will make and keep their appointment with you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had a double oven, a dishwasher, an over the counter microwave, an exhaust fan, and a dryer vent installed over the past 15 months. These are upgrade and replacement appliances in an existing kitchen.

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

09/25/2017

John showed up basically as scheduled, was polite, and quickly diagnosed/fixed the problem. Very affordable, I would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer wasn't heating

07/19/2017

Great. They let me know how much it would be before the work. The fridge works great agin.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator door was left open and motor burned out. Ice maker also died. They replaced the compressor and motherboard.

Appliance repair