COMPETITION GLASS

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since September 2008

Competition Glass, Inc., gives you not only quality, but also experience. All technicians are experienced and trained to ensure that we exceed your expectations. We even come to your home or business for delivery and installation. Founded in 1986, we're locally owned and operated and provide you with full-service, custom glass sales and installation. From windows to mirrors, we've got it all. We install only the highest-quality glass, so you can know for certain that all our products will be reliable and long-lasting, saving you money that you'd spend on future repairs. We also provide auto glass coating and tinting, as well as plate glass windows for storefronts. Our company is also authorized by all insurance companies, which means we bill your insurance company directly....

JOHN CECERE SIDING

49  REVIEWS
JOHN CECERE SIDING

Home Improvments

Award 2019

07/21/2015

The owner, Augie Deseo, was great about taking care of my needs. He worked extra hard with the insurance company to get the glass I needed! The staff is punctual and the work was excellent and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Competition Glass put in a front windshield.

CATEGORY auto glass

09/12/2014

Measured and installed same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dining table and coffee table cover.

CATEGORY replacement windows

09/05/2014

Prompt and courteous service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows,auto glass

02/28/2014

Very pleased with service.  I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front windshield on car.

CATEGORY replacement windows,auto glass

01/15/2014

It was last winter I had used them, that would have been 2012, before getting October already. It was $700. They replace my real glass but expensive elsewhere. They were really good. They came, did any else when they are through, and did it nice. I was happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Competition Glass for auto glass service.

CATEGORY auto glass

DOMESTIC/FOREIGN AUTO GLASS, PLATE GLASS, TABLE TOPS, WINDOW TINTING, INSURANCE CLAIMS, LO JACK & ALARMS, MIRRORS, DENT REMOVAL, STEREOS, STORMS/SCREENS & MOBILE SERVICE.