Bear Tree Svc Inc

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since January 2006

Locally owned & operated company that provides quality tree service at a fair price. Please contact us by phone first: 516-944-6333, and cell phone second: 516-850-4887, and please use our email address: jojomuscle@verizon.net as the last method of contact....

Sunburst Tree Experts Inc

09/29/2018

Everything went smoothly. We had a tree wedged between the garage and our fence, which needed to be cut down, another tree that was overhanging the garage and one in the rear of the yard that overhung the neighbor's property that also needed removal, and four trees that needed pruning. Ted provided an estimate on the spot and we were able to schedule a time within the next couple of weeks. Ted and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree pruning and tree removal

09/23/2018

Ted is easy to reach and he always answered my calls promptly. Price is reasonable. Cleaned up very well after works. They trimmed large branches from the tree which is very close to electrical wires. These men are very professional and they are very good at what they do. I am sorry I forgot these gentalmen’s names. Thank you so much for good works.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down several small trees and trimmed branches from the big tree.

02/01/2018

It was perfect. Mr. Klumpp is a supreme professional. He will perform whatever you need with unbelievable excellence. He is outstanding. I needed many branches to be removed from my roof in order to get a new roof installed. He came promptly and completed the work efficiently. Clean-up was pristine. I have used Bear Tree service before and I will use again. His work is always A+ and his cost is re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming, specifically to remove many heavy branches to prepare for a new roof.

04/18/2017

Excellently! After my initial call to Ted, the owner, he called back within the hour and then came to my home. His price was quite fair for the work I required and he was able to get started the next day. His crew did a great job, doing all I asked for, and a terrific clean up job when they were through. I will certainly use him again and will also recommend him to my friends and relatives.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tall white ash tree removed, dead dwarf cherry tree removed and root system deep stump ground. cut off 6 feet of arbor vitae, trim several dead limbs on Dogwood

12/11/2016

Sometimes you just get a great feeling about a person. When Ted left, my mother and I both said at the same time: "I think that's the nicest guy I've ever met." We'll be using Ted and his company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received a recommendation to call Ted for a consultation on the trees at my mom's house. After talking with Ted on a Saturday morning he agreed to stop by in the afternoon. He gave great suggestions with details on what we should request from any company in possibly removing a very large tree.

CATEGORY tree service

This company provides tree trimming and removal and other tree care for residential and commercial consumers.

N/A