VP Plumbing & Heating

A2 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since November 2015

125 Montrose Dr

Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776

We bring generations of experience for both residential and commercial plumbing and heating needs. We offer 24/7 Emergency Service if you are experiencing a problem. Whether you are looking for expansive, custom, or boutique installations and services, or simply routine heating and plumbing repairs at home, rest assured that V.P. Plumbing will provide you with the highest level of customer service available. We use only the highest quality materials, brand-name parts, fittings, pipes, and other materials that often exceed the quality required by code. Our goal is to make each and every customer a customer for life!...

Plumbing (1)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)

08/31/2019

They were great. They were on time. The workers were very professional. The Heller's name was Kyle and he kept the work area very clean at all times. Eric and Carlos were both very knowledgable and very thorough with the work they did. Vinny Puleo was flexible with the time his workers would show up. I would recommend v.p. plumbing to anyone for any plumbing job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a leak under my slab

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2019

08/16/2019

I do home improvements and I have also recommended them to my customers. They show up when they said they're gonna show up. They do good work because I didn't have any problems with them. Their pricing is in line to anybody else. The owner is very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did boiler repair for me and for my customer they did slab leak repair. They've done heating service. I used them on my father-in-law.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

Plumbing, Heating, Water Heater, Oil to Gas Conversions, Water Purifying Systems.

Not Applicable