JCNR Construction

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since October 2016

JCNR Construction is a family owned company, and is operated by a contractor who has had 20 years of construction experience. The owner of the company is present at the start of every job to ensure a more personal experience for the customer. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. We are a fully insured company....

Freshen up Homes LLC

Freshen up Homes is a veteran owned and operated small business providing handyman services, home remodeling, new flooring, painting, air duct cleaning, home and garage clean outs, and many other services. No job is too small. If you have a project you don't want to tackle yourself give me a call. 3154033807

07/06/2017

The door that he installed in my cellar was fantastic it fit very good nice and tight he install the locks and he put the siding back also to complete the job. It looked fabulous . the door that he made for my closet in my birthday bathroom he didn't like it so he took it home just to make it right. when he brought it back it was exactly what I wanted

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brett installed a cellar door and made from scratch a really nice closet door in my bathroom

CATEGORY contractors,decks,picture framing,insulation,interior designers

10/12/2016

Amazing! Brett and his crew were very professional the entire time. They did excellent work with demo and rebuild of both our kitchen and bathroom. Great input with design ideas as well as very cleanly and organized. I will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,fences,flooring,picture framing,handyman service,insulation,interior designers,remodeling,windows,basement waterproofing,pressure washing,garage builders,home builders,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

10/10/2016

We found the owner, Brett Gary, very eager to please us and all throughout the job.  He would ask for feedback from us.  A question that we often heard was, "Do you like it?"  Every step of the way, he was considerate and asked for our input and told us what to expect.  We also found him to be very creative and innovative and willing to work with us if we had an idea and wanted to discuss a way to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The most recent job was a total tear out of our kitchen and family room.  JCNR Construction did a fabulous and highly professional job from the hardwood floors to the bead-board ceiling and everything in between.  We are totally satisfied and have recommended them to our friends and neighbors.  There are photos of our finished kitchen and family room on JCNR Construction website.  Several years before our kitchen job, they built our large deck and did a great job with it.  Everyone who comes to our home admires both of the projects completed by JCNR Construction.  I not only recommend this company but will use them in the future when I need other work done.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/10/2016

Very clean and professional. Great ideas and suggestions for getting the job done efficiently and under budget. Very knowledgeable, would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo a bathroom and kitchen. Laid flooring, hung cabinets, installed counter tops, installed sink and appliances.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,fences,flooring,picture framing,insulation,interior designers,remodeling,windows,basement waterproofing,garage builders,home builders,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,foundation repair,basement remodeling

JCNR Construction is a jack of all trades. We offer home remodeling, home building, small repairs, flooring, sheetrock, custom decks and even interior design and decorating ideas!

Extensive plumbing, cabinet making