Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services

Angie's List since December 2009

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Roto-Rooter plumbers in Plattsburgh provide plumbing maintenance and repairs as well as clogged drain cleaning. Roto-Rooter's Plattsburgh plumbers offer residential and commercial plumbing services that customers depend on for all of their local plumbing needs. Trusted and recommended since 1935, Roto-Rooter is the premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in Plattsburgh, NY. Homeowners and businesses depend on Roto-Rooter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our specialty is emergency services. Your call will be answered by a trained customer service representative who will handle your request quickly and schedule service at your convenience....

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired toilet that would not refill properly. Still not working as well as it used to.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

08/28/2013

See my review on Yelp.  I've canceled my subscription to Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
See my review on Yelp.  I've canceled my subscription to Angie's List.

CATEGORY plumbing, water softeners, drain cleaning

01/26/2011

Plumer cleared line but cost me $400.00 dollars in unnecessary water and sewage charges for the month when he left my water hose running in the floor drain of my basement for 5 days. Using an additional 40,000 gallons of water !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumber came to clear a blocked up sewer line. Cleared line vbut left my water hose running in drain when he left. I didn't notice until 5 days later. he wasted 40,000 gallong of water which cost me $400.00 in additional water and sewage charges that month. Contacted him and he denied he used the hose or left it running in my drain !!!

CATEGORY drain cleaning

12/17/2009

There was a little confusion around scheduling that resulted in my staying close to home a bit more than I wished, but once the plumber called to say he was on his way, he arrived promptly, did the work, explained why it was a difficult drain to clear. As a franchise of Roto-Rooter, he seemed completely unaware that the parent company runs $10 to $20 off coupons on their website, and did not offer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged bathroom sink drain: a stubborn clog in pipe that is narrow and takes a few turns along the way.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

Plumbing & Septic Service, Drain Cleaning, Waste Line Cleaning, Sewer Builders, Septic Tanks, Septic Systems, Septic Repairs, Drain Service, Commercial & Residential Plumbing