SUTHERLAND AUTO SALES

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since October 2008

Here at Sutherland Auto we would love to invite you to rediscover your passion for driving!! Our experienced staff has been providing quality pre-owned cars at the same location for over 25 years. We are passionate about what we do. Our constantly changing inventory contains vehicles built by the top automobile manufacturers: Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Land Rover, Volkswagen, & Volvo just to name a few. Competitive pricing, knowledgeable staff and superior customer service all add up to create a fast and simple way to purchase a world class automobile at a great price. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Whether you are on the other side of town or the other side of the country, all the information including a detailed Carfax report is disclosed to you the customer, ad assurance that no matter where you are the vehicle in question will leave no doubts in your mind! With a full service facility we can make sure that every vehicle that comes in is meticulously gone through in our shop and has a complete detail and final preparation. After everything is all said and done the vehicle is parked in our 44,000 square foot indoor showroom, awaiting its arrival to your driveway!...

HOWARD ROAD GARAGE

Family owned and operated auto repair, fleet service and maintenance company since 1963. We are a certified New York State Inspection station. We have the latest equipment for all your diagnostic needs. We repair all makes and models foreign and domestic. Please call us at 585 429 5790 and mention Angie's List when you schedule!

05/20/2016

09/26/2013

In all instances, where I had service done, the work was done properly. Sutherland Service informed me what the cost would be and how long it would take to perform the service. I had shopped around and I found that Sutherland Auto Service costs were consistently competitive and in many cases less expensive. I have never had to return my auto for service that was not properly performed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In the past six months, sutherland has provided service for my Mercedes. They installed 4 new tires,performed the scheduled services maintenance due at 40,000 miles and inspected the yearly requirement for NYS

08/17/2012

Sutherland Auto Sales are really good. They are very thorough and are good to work with. They are honest. They are a little expensive, but do quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them for auto services.

01/31/2012

They have great appointments. They specialize in my type of car which is an Audi.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an oil change and tires rotated.

07/01/2010

Smooth transaction with the car I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Only issue I had was with the trade in.

CATEGORY car sales

Auto Sales, Automotive Diagnosis & Repair for all makes and models & NYS Inspections.

Collision repair