Deckwashing Plus

A 144 Reviews

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since May 2011

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

57 Callingham Rd

Pittsford, NY 14534

Family owned and operated business that started out as a part time business specializing in deck care and restoration and has grown into a full time home service firm. We have 15 years of experience in our field and take pride in our work. Punctual, courteous, neat and attention to detail are some of the ways our clients describe us. Referrals account for nearly 50% of our business and we take that very seriously. Our services range from general handyman to bathroom remodeling. Jobs can be priced by the project or by the hour. No job is too big or small. Consultations are always free and can be worked around your schedule. When we are hired to do work, we never use subcontractors. Our name is too important for someone to tarnish it. The owner is always on the job and doesn't just send in a "crew" to complete the work....

deck building (108)deck cleaning (74)pressure washing (68)house painting (17)handyman (14)interior painting (9)basement waterproofing (6)woodworking (5)general contracting (5)home remodeling (2)tile installation (2)cabinet refacing (1)

10/29/2020

Looks great. Job is done efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck wash and seal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

10/22/2020

Great. I was happy with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-stain

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

09/23/2020

Absolutely great! Aaron Jacobs and his assistant did an excellent job power washing our very-complex, multi-tier wooden deck, railings, and a number of planters planters. The prior finish was in very poor condition. We could not be more pleased with the professional service at a very fair price. I'd be happy to provide my personal comments to anyone contemplating deck work. Dan G. Mook

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash and repaint deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

08/28/2020

Answered within 20 minutes of my quote request. Honest answer. No other replies from other vendors after two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild of deck surface by replacing planks. Not a service that he provides.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

07/21/2020

Very well. Efficient and great finished product. Easy communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck refinishing

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2020

06/23/2020

Excellent work. Cost me $350.00. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washed deck, fencing around the deck, eight chairs, north side of house, and fixed two sections of fence in yard.

CATEGORY decks,basement waterproofing,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

06/22/2020

Fantastic. Wonderful job. Originally wanted it power washed so I could stain(and it’s not small). Looks SO good I don’t have to stain...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck and siding power washing

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

06/21/2020

Fantastic. Could not be happier. Trevor did excellent work. He has a skill for matching interior paints. Over several jobs he gave excellent advice. Quick worker. Excellent communication on the progress of the job. Would hire him again for any job he said he could do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck refinishing, indoor painting, small repairs for rotting wood.

CATEGORY handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2020

07/23/2019

Aaron and crew (another gent) were on time and cordial and got to work right away. They were to clean the deck and paint the deck stairs on the following day. The job was only about an hour and a half and it looked like a completely different deck. There were some rust stains that couldn't be lifted but I expected that. They were back the next day to stain the stairs and overall I ended up very ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Deckwashing Plus for a quote to power wash my composite deck that was in pretty bad shape. When I called for an estimate, I got a call back almost immediately because Aaron was actually on his way that very minute to finish my next door neighbor's job, unbeknownst to me! That was a good start to a good experience.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

06/25/2019

They did an absolutely fantastic job! Very professional and great at communicating. My house looks like it had brand new siding put on! Cleaned up everything when done. Glad to hear they do more than just pressure washing as I will be calling them again for other jobs:)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house siding cleaned and pressure washed.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

Residential carpentry, decks and porch refinishing, deck repair, fence cleaning and staining, interior painting, pressure washing, staining, wallpaper removal, water proofing, bathroom remodeling, ceramic tile installation and commercial painting, and handyman.

roofing, siding