Bookkeeping Professionals Inc

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2012

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Bookkeeping Services including: Bookkeeping Setup and training on general bookkeeping processes for start-up and small business, setup and training on bookkeeping software, QuickBooks Certified Pro-Advisors, support, and remote access bookkeeping. Support for Senior Citizens on bill paying, bank reconciliation and keeping ahead of your financial status....

My Computer Works

11/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY property management

05/19/2014

Excellent - helped me through my challenges with QuickBooks, showed me new short cuts to make my work more efficient.  Though they may not be the least expensive source in town, they go above and beyond.  When I had some questions as I started working, they did not charge me extra for a short phone chat or email response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide training in Quickbooks.  Leeh was great, shared many tips on using QuickBooks and has lots of patience.  Also share info on bookkeeping practices that I did not know.

CATEGORY property management

Quickbooks Pro Advisers, Bookkeeping Training - general bookkeeping & QuickBooks, setup - bookkeeping systems, bookkeeping data entry - accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, bank reconciliation, payroll entry, budgeting, financial statements.

Payroll preparation, administrative services