MANOR TREE CO INC

A30 REVIEWS

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since February 2006

1074 HUNTER AVE

Pelham, NY 10803

The tree service experts at Manor Tree Service have provided tree pruning, tree trimming, tree care and removal and professional arborist services in the Westchester New York area for over 40 Years. We also do stump grinding and removal. Family Owned and Operated. Call us for a free consultation. We provide 24 hour emergency service....

Tree Service (30)Firewood (1)

06/10/2017

I was not home at the time so I have no idea but the results were as good as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of a tree that was damaging a wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2017

05/13/2017

All work was performed with a degree of professionalism not always found in this type of business. George worked with me on planning and scheduling and showed up as promised. The workmen took great care in placing the new trees in a visually pleasing manor and leaving the work areas free from debris. The final product was a vast improvement over the existing landscaping. My mom was pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a backyard hedge comprised of eight diseased hemlocks and replacement with northern spruce trees at my mom's house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2017

04/27/2017

It didn't. No one called me despite repeated attemps.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Do not bother calling them. I spoke to them to come by to do an estimate, but after their visit they later told me they didn't do a thorough enough inspection and needed to come again. I left multiple messages with the Manor Tree office and the guy who came to my house earlier, and never heard back. I finally had to call myself again a week later to tell them I am going with someone else. If you are looking for someone with basic professionalism, at least based on my experience I suggest that you not bother with them.

10/25/2016

Excellent. After trying to work with another service that never came to give me a quote, I contacted Manor Tree Co. They scheduled the quote visit and arrived when they said they would. They took a look at the tree and advised us that there was a danger of damage to our neighbor's car. I cleared everything up with the neighbor, who decided not to move the car. Manor Tree Co again arrived when they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a dead tree on our fenceline. It had dropped a couple very large limbs into our driveway and damaged nearby trees. I needed to have the tree cut down and removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2016

08/12/2016

Great - highly recommend Manor Tree

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Been busy with work, so this has been delayed. Wasn't sure about the health of our tree - had an empty spot on top - about 30-40 feet up. Also didn't like the look of the 50 year old (?) bark. Manor Tree's "tree doctor - George" came over about July 08, 2016. Said the tree looked healthy - even with the small empty spot. Also said that is the way the bark ages on the type of tree we have - a locust. Charged for his time and expertise - zero $0. .

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2016

06/03/2016

The crew was excellent working in a very small area in our back yard. They arrived on time & helped move some material in the way of the site. They did a wonderful job making sure the cut wood didn't fall on our deck or the neighbor's wooden fence. They even went into the neighbor's yard to clean up wood shavings after they were done. They did a great job cleaning up the entire work area and the d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took down major branches off large tree (almost 1/2 of tree).

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2016

01/06/2016

I was given an estimate from Manor Tree for the two holly trees and the removal of the sapling. Mr. Mancuso noticed the laurel also required pruning and included this without extra charge. The work was performed when scheduled in an exemplary way. I am completely confident in the ability and honesty of this company. I would use them for any future tree services I might require, and I will be happy...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed two holly trees of deadwood and shaped tips, pruned a laurel of deadwood , and removed a sapling in back of garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2015

12/15/2013

I selected Manor tree based on other positive reviews and most importantly they were the most competitive price. They arrived promptly and were extremely professional.  They left the yard in immaculate condition.  I would certainly use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the removal of an 80' pine tree on my property along with other miscellaneous tree clean up in the yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2013

10/28/2013

Ed came by and provided a very fair estimate compared to other's I had received. I was impressed with his knowledge and his description of the work he would do. The team arrived on time and was very professional. They took care of the area around the trees and did a very thorough job of cleaning up when they were done. They even chopped a few pieces of fire wood for us. Would DEFINITELY use Manor ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed two very large trees in my yard.

CATEGORY firewood, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2013

10/23/2013

I was given an estimate on 9/12/13 for a tree pruning, and the work was supposed to have been done within a week after the estimate. About 2 weeks later, I reached out unsuccessfully 4 times and left several messages for a call back to check on the status of the job. I needed to know if they were still interested in doing the job and still nothing. Except for the secretary in the office, I was una...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2013

Tree services: trimming, pruning, removal, stump grinding & removal. Tree planting, Certified arborist consultation, tree diseases and problem diagnosis, Mulch and Firewood