MANOR TREE CO INC

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since February 2006

Awards & Badges

1074 HUNTER AVE

Pelham, NY 10803

The tree service experts at Manor Tree Service have provided tree pruning, tree trimming, tree care and removal and professional arborist services in the Westchester New York area for over 40 Years. We also do stump grinding and removal. Family Owned and Operated. Call us for a free consultation. We provide 24 hour emergency service....

tree service (36)firewood company (1)

11/05/2020

Ed came to give me an estimate and he said they had the time to do the work. I have tried to schedule the work now for 2 months, calling and speaking to the woman at the main number (the only number they gave me). She says she only schedules the estimate appointments not the work (?) so I have spoken to her 4 or 5 times leaving messages with her for Ed to call me to schedule the removal. Complete ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

06/19/2020

Manor does Good work. They show up as scheduled, do a nice job with the trees and cleanup really well. I have used them annually for several years and been very happy with their performance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

06/15/2020

They did a great job and spent time giving advice on other issues. I would use them again and recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree pruning

06/15/2020

They were very responsive. They met with me to review the job before they began. They showed up at the scheduled time and worked very carefully to prune only where I wanted work to be done. I highly recommend Manor Tree!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree pruning

06/15/2020

Manor Tree Company has advised us on how to care for the large and rare trees on our property, we heard about what a great job they did from neighbors. The trees had been neglected for years; Manor Tree revitalized each tree; they are now healthy and beautiful. We could not be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree feeding and spraying

06/10/2017

I was not home at the time so I have no idea but the results were as good as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of a tree that was damaging a wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2017

05/13/2017

All work was performed with a degree of professionalism not always found in this type of business. George worked with me on planning and scheduling and showed up as promised. The workmen took great care in placing the new trees in a visually pleasing manor and leaving the work areas free from debris. The final product was a vast improvement over the existing landscaping. My mom was pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a backyard hedge comprised of eight diseased hemlocks and replacement with northern spruce trees at my mom's house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2017

04/27/2017

It didn't. No one called me despite repeated attemps.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Do not bother calling them. I spoke to them to come by to do an estimate, but after their visit they later told me they didn't do a thorough enough inspection and needed to come again. I left multiple messages with the Manor Tree office and the guy who came to my house earlier, and never heard back. I finally had to call myself again a week later to tell them I am going with someone else. If you are looking for someone with basic professionalism, at least based on my experience I suggest that you not bother with them.

10/25/2016

Excellent. After trying to work with another service that never came to give me a quote, I contacted Manor Tree Co. They scheduled the quote visit and arrived when they said they would. They took a look at the tree and advised us that there was a danger of damage to our neighbor's car. I cleared everything up with the neighbor, who decided not to move the car. Manor Tree Co again arrived when they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a dead tree on our fenceline. It had dropped a couple very large limbs into our driveway and damaged nearby trees. I needed to have the tree cut down and removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2016

08/12/2016

Great - highly recommend Manor Tree

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Been busy with work, so this has been delayed. Wasn't sure about the health of our tree - had an empty spot on top - about 30-40 feet up. Also didn't like the look of the 50 year old (?) bark. Manor Tree's "tree doctor - George" came over about July 08, 2016. Said the tree looked healthy - even with the small empty spot. Also said that is the way the bark ages on the type of tree we have - a locust. Charged for his time and expertise - zero $0. .

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2016

Tree services: trimming, pruning, removal, stump grinding & removal. Tree planting, Certified arborist consultation, tree diseases and problem diagnosis, Mulch and Firewood