Rentokil of North America

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150430

312 Washington St

Peekskill, NY 10566

Garrie Pest Control is a Full service pest control company which has been providing state-of-the-art pest control to the Tri-State area for over 40 years. We are one of a select group of companies authorized to provide the Sentricon* System which totally eliminates termite colonies using ounces of low toxicity pesticide....

pest control (221)dryer vent cleaning (1)

11/01/2020

He came and even before he checked, he told me that the cold weather will kill them. Then after he checked he told me that he did not find any nest. He also told me that if we find any in three days, we should call back. He did not charge us anything. That's what made it even better!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checking and removing a hornet nest.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

09/03/2020

Mike did a fine job within three days there was no sign of the bees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
eradicate ground nesting yellow jackets

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2020

08/17/2020

Mike arrived at the time I was given and was very helpful in explaining what he was going to do and why the ants were there. I was happy with his work and I know if there is an issue I can just call them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had carpenter ants.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

03/13/2020

They came and did a thorough inspections submitted a written contract, including 2 follow up inspections Placed mouse traps at possible mice traffic locations However, no mice were detected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Get rid of mice

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

03/09/2020

Cristian from Garrie Pest control came to my home and was courteous and professional. He sprayed the inside and outside of my home in less than 30 min. He took the time to answer all of my questions. I purchased the Silver package where they will come and spray every 3 months to prevent any critters from coming in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preventive Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

02/11/2019

Garrie did a really top notch job. They did a thorough inspection and found the main entry points. We plugged possible mouse entry point with steel wool and/or foam. They also set out traps and bait. They FIXED the problem abd other pest services couldn't. Very happy I switched to Garrie.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Garrie mitigate issues with mice.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

11/07/2018

Very well. Gave detailed explanation of prior problem

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

09/23/2018

I had a carpenter ant and wasp problem in our basement laundry room and signed up through Angie's List for 'Silver' service package for 3 treatments over a 1 year period. It was very easy to schedule the first appointment and service was rendered quickly. They solved the problem in the basement on the very first trip. However, the carpenter ants seemed to simply migrate up to the first and second ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got the Pest Control Job Done Right

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

08/21/2018

My dogs and I were swarmed on our patio by yellow jackets last weekend. Needed exterminator to get rid of them ASAP. Young man from Garrie was prompt, polite, efficient and got the job done. Would hire him again in an instant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find yellow jacket nest and exterminate swarming wasps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

08/01/2018

After calling early in the day, speaking to a very professional gentleman, representative arrived same day and on time (earlier actually). Justin was friendly, professional, and got the job done quickly and completely. I'm very pleased. Thank you Garrie's Pest Control

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hornet nest removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Pest Control & Exterminating. Gutter Cleaning. Dryer Vent Cleaning. T.A.P. Pest Control Insulation. Termites, Bedbugs, Ants, Stink Bugs, Ticks, Mice, Rats.