Scheufler and Staro MDS PC

Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

06/10/2014

Visit went very well. Care given was great. Will continue to use this practice and also highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sinus and ear problems. Both staff and Dr. Gargano were wonderful.

05/20/2014

Excellent doctor. I like the fact that he takes time to explain things and gives tests. He also gave me information so that I can look it up online about the diagnostic and so we can decide on the treatment. I still have the infection, but it's slightly improved since I have seen him. I will continue to see him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sinus infection treatment.

02/11/2013

They knew what they were doing. This was an excellent experience, no wait, and fast service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cat scanned for my congestion, discussed possible future surgery due to breathing issues. The problem was cleared up with no problems, no surgery needed.

01/28/2013

IT went very well. It is an ENT practice that has an audiology department and they sell hearing aids. They are very good. They are very good at fitting the hearing aids and making sure they work well. The follow up is also very good. We can basically walk in sometimes to get them cleaned or get any of the accessories or get advice or adjustments. They are very, very accommodating with follow up. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my father to have a complete hearing test and get a new hearing aid.

CATEGORY ent, audiology