Preferred Choice Cleaning Services

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since June 2008

25 Lincoln Rd Serving Suffolk and Nassau

Patchogue, NY 11772

window cleaning202011769
A recent window cleaning project.

Long Islands Premiere Multi Service Exterior Cleaning Company. Fantasic Reviews! Honest, Reliable Great Service. 100% Happiness Guaranteed! Licensed / Insured / Bonded - Residential / Commercial / Free Drone roof inspections.Not servicing Shelter Island, East Marion, Fire Island and Orient Point...
House Washing - Image

House Washing

pressure washing

2020
Roof Cleaning - Image

Roof Cleaning

roof cleaning

2020

window cleaning (220)pressure washing (86)carpet cleaning (32)house cleaning (21)gutter cleaning (20)floor cleaning (16)dryer vent cleaning (15)roof cleaning (12)air duct cleaning (8)upholstery cleaning (7)window replacement (6)deck cleaning (6)

05/28/2020

Excellent service , professional and responsive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your business as well as the kind review. Much appreciated!

05/23/2020

Preferred choice was an excellent vendor from Angelo the owner to the Brendan and Brandon who worked on my house. Professional company who was on time and performed a great service for the price. Would definitely use this company again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning, pressure washing

CATEGORY pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

05/02/2020

they did a great job today, arrived when they said they would. Fair price for the work involved, the guys were very polite and went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied. i've already recommended them to my mom and my lawn guy, who had come over and saw the amazing job they did cleaning the cement walkway and steps around my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

CATEGORY window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

Thanks so much for your business and for taking the time to leave us this kind review. Much appreciated!

07/28/2019

Fast responsive to my inquiry. Came to see job. Quote came quick and was one of the best out of 5. I immediately admired the professionialism of everyone in the company who I spoke with. I agreed to go ahead. The two workers were very prompt and polite at all times. This job took an entire day. They rang my doorbell to let me know they were going for a replacement part so that I didn't think they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing very dirty tennis court and patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank You very much for your business and for taking the time to review our company. It is much appreciated!

07/24/2019

Wonderful job! Worker was efficient and did a great job. He was very polite

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing

CATEGORY window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

Thank You for your business and for your great review!

05/31/2019

Company was extremely professional and easy to deal with. Workers showed up on time and did a fantastic job. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house cleaning, exterior windows washed power washing

CATEGORY house cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

Thanks again for your business and for taking your valuable time to leave us this review. Have a great summer!

05/09/2019

Angelo and his crew were here bright and early this morning. The process was clearly explained to me and they promptly went to work. They took care to protect shrubs. The results were most satisfactory. Unsightly mold growth and accumulated dirt were removed in short time. This company presented itself and carried out the job in a most professional manner. I won't hesitate to use their services ag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soft-wash of house exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank You for your business and the kind review. Have a great summer!

05/07/2019

I normally don't write reviews unless I have hired the company and had work done by them. But this was so bad. I Called for estimate on power washing my house and patio. They told me They only gave estimates on saturday and I had to wait from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm for someone to come. They could not even break it down to morning or afternoon. Even Cablevision can give a 4 hour window.! They are in Pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for estimate on Power washing my house and patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Unfortunately Mr. [Member Name Removed] did not give us the opportunity to earn his valued business. We typically route our estimates the night prior and although originally we do in fact give a large arrival window we always call the potential client the morning of the appointment with a 1 to 2 hour arrival window and always send a txt message when we are approximately 30 minutes away. Here at Pr...

04/26/2019

I recommend this company without hesitation. Chris, the technician, and Novis, his assistant, did a wonderful job. They arrived on time, were extremely professional and worked very efficiently. They made sure everything was secured before they started the actual power washing. When the job was completed, they wanted to make sure we were satisfied with the result, which we certainly were. This is a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing of exterior of home (siding) and small wood deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank You for your business and the great review! I realize you had a lot of choices when looking for an exterior cleaning company and I truly appreciate the opportunity to let us show you why we are Long Islands most highly reviewed company. Have a great summer and thanks again..

04/17/2019

All went extremely well. Ended up being two two-man crews. The first pair power washed the driveway, walkways on both sides of the house and from driveway to stoop which they also did. The second two-man crew arrived about 10 minutes after the first crew left. They soft washed the house, front gates/fence, and shed and hand-washed the exterior of all of the windows. Everything came out looking ext...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soft washing of house and shed. Hand wash exterior of windows. Power washed driveway and walkways.

CATEGORY window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business and for taking the time to leave us this kind review!

Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Power Washing, Roof Soft Wash Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning.

Weekly House Cleaning