PAUL ROMANELLI & SON POOL SERVICE

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since June 2010

Paul Romanelli & Son Pool Service serves swimming pool owners in eastern Nassau County and western Suffolk County Long Island, from west of the William Floyd Parkway to east of the Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway. We also cater to Endless Pool owners throughout the island. We specialize in pool openings, power vacs, recurring maintenance, filter/pump/plumbing repairs, and closings for all pool types, shapes, and sizes. We install new filter systems, safety covers, and Endless Pools. We also replace Endless Pool liners and assist clients in selling used Endless Pools....

Suffolk Liner Corp

33  REVIEWS
Suffolk Liner Corp

Long Island's top-rated liner replacement specialists. We install custom made vinyl liners for residential in-ground swimming pools. We strive to meet the needs and expectations of Long Island pool owners by coordinating the liner replacing process with pool remodeling projects. We are licensed in Nassau and Suffolk counties and fully insured. We have been in business for over 20 years. Our office and warehouse are located in Yaphank, New York.

Award 2019
Offers by Suffolk Liner Corp on Angie's List

06/11/2019

It went very well. They were here before time I had scheduled but that was ok and 2 guys showed up and did their job. I have no complaints. They will be closing my pool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Opening in ground pool

05/05/2019

Easy to book, very organized got text message confirms, everything works well, would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool opening

03/14/2019

They are wonderful. I switch to them from another company and I did not have any problems with my pool for the last 3 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them for the last 3 years. I use them for opening, closing and maintenance.

03/07/2019

Excellent. They were always on time, professional and has very good communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They maintained my pool weekly.

05/30/2018

work went well, althought due to my shed being crowded they did not put my cover away, I had to call them to get someone to bring the cover to the shed. They responded extremly quickly. I am going to use them for maintanence .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
open the pool

Openings, Closings, Repairs, Chemicals, Weekly Service, Endless Pools