COUNTRYCARE LANDSCAPE

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since August 2006

Wetworks Power Washing

Rochester’s premier exterior cleaning company with the proper training, knowledge and equipment to ensure the job is done right, EVERY time. Locally owned and operated, please give us a call today!

08/16/2016

I was on CountryCare's schedule for over a month. We had a signed and agreed upon quote for the work to be performed. In the middle of the work being performed, Mark, the owner showed up and said that he needed to re-measure. The size of my yard did not change, but for a reason that Mark could not explain or justify, he was trying to raise the price of the service on me. I had sent them, at Mark's...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rockhounding, Hydroseeding and Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment

04/29/2016

They are landscapers, but they do contract work as well. They can do inside work and outside work as well. They are absolutely excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Country Care. They pressure wash my house every year. They clean my gutters and do my lawn every week. They also do snow removal, and they will do my porch as well.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

04/29/2016

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,landscaping,pressure washing

06/28/2015

I met with the owner Mark. He was very professional and easy to talk to. Answered all my questions and explained what Countrycare Landscaping would do for me. The pricing was reasonable. So far, the work they have done is excellent. The lawn looked great after the thatching was performed. Dillon is the young man who is cutting the lawn about once a week. He does an excellent job for the cutting, t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed the spring cleanup (lawn thatching), will be cutting the lawn for the season, and will be performing the fall cleanup when due.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

06/01/2012

The job started on the date provided by the salesman, the workers were prompt arriving on time, were very professionl and performed the work above my expectations.  I would recommend this contractor to any friend or relative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old sidewalk, prepared base for the new paver sidewalk, and installed the base and pavers.  I can't imagine the installers doing a better job even at their own house.

CATEGORY hardscaping

FULL LANDSCAPE DESIGN & BUILD.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover