City Suburb, Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

103-01 101st Ave

Ozone Park, NY 11416

City Suburb, Inc., takes great pride in doing your job right the first time. We've been business over 21 years and specialize in the restoration of commercial and residential buildings & houses. Our services also include roofing, facades, foundation waterproofing, tuck pointing, parapet wall reconstruction, lentil replacement, foundation repair, basement waterproofing, caulking, Brownstone restoration, concrete, skylight installations, flat roof flange gutters and flat roof replacement. Our company is fully insured, licensed and bonded. We are licensed to install outriggers, sidewalk shed, electric and rope and pipe scaffolding at any height. You can expect your project to be completed to your total satisfaction. City Suburb serves the needs of your property and home owners in NYC. We believe that when our clients succeed, we succeed. BBB A+ rated! GAF Certified! NYC DCA LICENSE #1368990 - SPECIAL RIGGER LICENSE ...

Roofing (169)Masonry (118)Concrete Pouring and Repair (32)Gutters (30)Exterior Painting (22)Foundation Repair (21)Basement Waterproofing (19)Stucco (16)Chimney Repair (14)Gutter Cleaning (12)Skylights (9)Decks and Porches (8)

01/06/2020

Ravi showed up on time, thoroughly inspected our issues and came up with a solution. His price was fair. They started the job on time and finished on time. Ravi (the owner) was onsite everyday. I had concerns with the concrete drying properly due to the weather being so cold. Ravi guaranteed his work and said he would follow up in the spring to make sure everything was perfect. He even checked in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair and Waterproofing

CATEGORY concrete repair, gutter repair, basement waterproofing, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

01/04/2020

We hired Ravi to do some leveling and concrete replacement work in our basement they also had to replace a supporting post. Ravi and his team were just amazing. They showed up on time each day, were courteous and let me know what was going on throughout the job. We ended up hiring them again to tackle several other projects including water proofing the exterior of the home, repairing the stucco an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Ravi and his team to do work in the basement. He did a great job so we extended to several other projects.

CATEGORY concrete repair, decks, masonry, pavers, gravel, basement waterproofing, chimney repair, stucco, house painters, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

12/13/2019

was thorough, showed up on time daily, responsive to questions. workers very polite and professional. Job done well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
capping the gap between 2 buildings and waterproofing and installing roof top tile to waterproof against leaks

CATEGORY insulation, masonry, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

Thank you!

10/26/2019

I hired them to work on two buildings I own. The work was done quickly and professionally, they cleaned up after themselves. Not one complaint from any tenant or neighbor. At one building the cornice was in horrible condition, they scrapped, patched, and painted it. They did a remarkable job. I would happily hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cornice repair and painting. removal of old roof, new roof installed. patching and painting front of building.

CATEGORY roofing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

09/17/2019

Great stucco repair, timely fashion and very reasonable price! Have already recommended them to friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY concrete repair, masonry, roofing, stucco, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

09/10/2019

Rabi was very professional, punctual and very nice. He and his co worker did a great job fixing my mom roof leak. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

08/24/2019

It went really well! Ravi and his team were polite, professional, prompt, and flexible. The work took one extra day than they originally quoted us, but they communicated that in advance, and we were able to adjust our plans. We had the front and back of our brick house repointed. They also caulked the windows, and they did a great job of cleaning up all of the mortar dust and debris after themselv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brickpointing

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

Thank you !

08/10/2019

After meeting with Ravi, I was was very satisfied with his proposal. He explained all work that was necessary. I was even more impressed with the level of maticulious detailing of brick pointing his workers performed. After one week the work was completed, I went to inspect brick pointing. I was extremely impressed with the level of work performed. I was extremely pleased with brick pointing. I as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired City Suburb to brick point one side of building.

CATEGORY concrete repair, masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

Photo for City Suburb, Inc. - 103-01 101st Ave, Ozone Park, NY - 38045373

Thank you!

08/10/2019

After years of constant dripping, City Suburb found and solved my roof problem. I am very pleased with their work and the results. They were professional. They cleaned everything as expected and I would recommend this company without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaking roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

Happy to resolve your roofing problem! Thank you!

07/13/2019

The work was done professionally, cleanly and with care. Everyone was courteous and I have no hesitation in recomending them .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof coated and repaiired. Waterproofing and caulking and windows and doors.

CATEGORY masonry, roofing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

Roofing, Masonry, Brick Laying, Tuck Pointing, Window Caking, Gutter Replacement & Repair, Flat Roof Replacement & Repair, Clay Tile Roof Replacement & Repair, Slate Roof Replacement & Repair, Shingle Roof Replacement & Repair, House & Building Waterproofing, Skylight Replacement & Repair, Concrete, Stucco, & Pressure Washing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check