Santucci Bros Contracting

A 29 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since January 2009

31 Allapartus Cir

Ossining, NY 10562

Santucci Bros offers free estimates for professional work. Dependable, licensed, bonded, references available. DBA: Santucci Bros Contracting....

masonry (17)stone and gravel (13)home remodeling (10)hardscaping (10)concrete repair (6)home remodeling (5)landscaping (5)plumber (4)interior painting (4)tile installation (4)asphalt paving (2)

10/29/2019

It took several days. The team worked fast and the wall looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hector and his team did an excellent job replacing our railroad tie retaining wall. The team worked hard and the result was high quality.

CATEGORY masonry, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you are happy with the work. It was our pleasure. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service.

08/25/2019

This is the second time I've worked with Hector and his team, the first being a bathroom renovation that went extremely well. I previously had an driveway and garage floor that were all-dirt/gravel and badly needed to upgrade. Hector came up with a solution that addressed difficult drainage issues without major excavation. I'm very happy with the result and now have a smooth concrete garage floor,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete floor in garage, and surface driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair, landscaper, masonry, pavers, gravel, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your review and compliments. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your home project. It was our pleasure.

05/20/2019

Be careful! He gave me a price and I thought I would get the 5% off coupon but what he does is add the 5% on to the invoice and then deduct it to match the price he gives you! He claimed I should have known it included the discount although there was no discussion of this when he gave me the price. To prove what I’m stating, I asked him to redo the gravel on my parking area for $1000 and when I go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt driveway repaving

CATEGORY masonry, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

Santucci Bros Contracting has been in business for over 15 years and the family business since 1972. We are proud of the quality of our work and the many repeat customers that we have. We have received dozens of the highest ratings from both Angie's List as well as from the many other business websites. Ms. [Member Name Removed] contacted us on March 7th . She was asked a number of standard questi...

10/23/2018

Excellent. Hector and his team were extremely professional, and their services were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall, painting, wood floor replacement

CATEGORY drywall, flooring, remodeling, water damage restoration, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

Thank you for the review. It was our pleasure.

07/11/2018

Hector and his team manager, George, are excellent. They have a great eye for detail, they are as clean as the project allows, respectful, professional and a pleasure to work with. All of the workers have been extremely knowledgeable and the suggestions are wonderful and very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Renovation

CATEGORY contractors, ceramic tile, concrete repair, flooring, masonry, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

07/09/2018

We have an old house built in the 1920s and wanted to completely gut the bathroom, with new tilework both in and out of the shower, new plumbing and electrical fixtures, and a total closet remodel. It went great. I bid the job out to three different contractors, it was immediately obvious that Hector was the most qualified. He had great suggestions that showed his experience. I was also pleased to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom gut renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

06/29/2018

Contacted Santucci Bros to have two bathrooms remodeled. My budget was around 20-25K. After setting up an appointment I was contacted by Hector who informed me on the day of the appointment he would not be able to make it due to some issue with his driver. He sent someone else in his place who barely spoke English. After I explained what I wanted done, as best I could considering the communication...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two Bathroom Remodels

CATEGORY ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

It is unfortunate that we were unable to make this potential customer happy. The details and scope of the project being requested was completely changed from the original request. The day of the estimate meeting, there was a problem with our truck. The owner Personally called and explained that we had an emergency situation; and in an effort to keep the appointment, sent our foreman. The homeowner...

06/06/2018

The work is excellent, completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a bathroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

Thank you for giving us this review. We are delighted that you are so pleased with our work. It was our pleasure to do this project for you.

06/06/2018

They're excellent, I've used them before and they do a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid our deck and did some interior caulking in our kitchen and 3 bathrooms.

CATEGORY deck cleaning, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review. As a repeat customer, we are always happy when we get the opportunity to be of service to you.

06/16/2017

It turned out very well. They did the work that needed to be done and did not try to sell me more than was necessary. They did the work quickly and efficiently. They did it well. There was a bargain deal for the labor and the materials came to about $150 something. It was more than that. I paid up front for the deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took care ofwood rot.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2017

Santucci Bros offers professional expertise in creating Stonewalls/Pillars, Bluestone Patios, Unilock Pavers, Stucco, Drainage, Clean outs, Demo Work, Flagstone Walkways, Steps, Designer Driveways, Aprons, Retaining walls, Railroad Tie Walls, Cobblestone (Belgium Block), Landscape Design, Interior & Exterior Culture Veneer Stone Facing, roofing, skylights. Interior work includes Kitchen, Bathroom, tile, closets, flooring, installation of fixtures, painting, cabinets.

Check, Financing Available