MGP Painting, Inc.

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since August 2014

MGP Painting is a full-service painting contractor. Servicing Rockland, Westchester and Orange counties in New York and the surrounding areas. There are a multitude of painting companies in our area to choose from. But what sets us apart from the rest is our precision, attention to detail, diligence, and above all, customer service. We have earned a reputation as one of the premier residential and commercial painting contractors in the area by consistently providing business owners and home owners with quality painting services....

N/A
KB cleaning services

06/30/2020

Very professional, on time and completed the job quickly! We will definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,wallpaper removal,interior painters

02/25/2019

MGP Painting was prompt, on time and very neat. They answered any questions I had. I was extremely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MGP Painting came to paint my kitchen, bedrooms and living room.

CATEGORY interior painters

02/25/2019

Painting project went smoothly and effortlessly. Painters were very professional and efficient. They were respective of my home and I am very impressed with their work. You can tell that the workers care about their craft and strive to make the customers happy. i highly recommend using MGP Painting for any interior/exterior work needed on your home - you will not be disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

02/25/2019

The crew was extremely professional, they showed up on time and did great work. Moises the owner is very nice. I had priced a few companies and they were the medium price point. They also offer a guarantee of their work. I loved the fact that they did offer free touch ups... Would definitely hire them again. I referred them to my sister and she also did work. Great company A +

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of my formal dining room, living room and family room.

CATEGORY interior painters

09/29/2017

It all got done in one day (as was promised) and the work performed was excellent and the installers were professional. The work space was cleaned after the job was complete and everything was to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend hiring MGP Painting for all of your painting needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old wallpaper and put up new wallpaper

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,wallpaper,interior painters

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Power washing, Residential, Commercial, Wallpaper Removal/Installation, Sheetrock Repair/Installation, Skim coating, Caulking, Molding Repair/Installation, Epoxy Flooring, Venetian Plaster, Deck Repair/Refinishing