Anderson-Shortell

Founded 1912 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 10 Reviews

Anderson-Shortell is a locally owned & operated, full service company offering air conditioning & heating contractors. We have been serving Olean, NY, the Southern Tier, & Northern PA for over 90 years. We provide a quality plumbing contractors for both residential & commercial needs. ...

Watercure USA

37  REVIEWS
Watercure USA

We have been doing Residential and Business water treatment since 1986. We can service almost all treatment equipment. Upon completion of a thorough water analysis, at no charge to the customer, WaterCure USA will select, install and maintain the highest quality water purification and filtration system available. You are assured of purity, quality and dependability. Drinking water filters, shower filters and whole house filters for residential and commercial properties are our specialty!

11/13/2020

They never got back to me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never got back to me

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

06/04/2020

It took the plumber 25 minutes to tap into existing line and attach connector water line to refrigerator. He charged me $250.00.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tap into existing line to refrigerator water/ice dispenser.

CATEGORY plumbing,air duct cleaning

09/15/2016

Reviewed all related plumbing, ultimately found small propane leak on connection to dryer. Replaced gas tubing, tightened fittings. Joe Tyra did a great job! Friendly, courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out to deal with an odor coming from washing machine drain.

CATEGORY plumbing

12/30/2015

Stellar, The technician Rick was very nice, funny and very knowledgeable. He explained what the problem was, and suggested to me some cost savings measures that I can do if there is a "next time." Service with a smile....would definitely use them again and recommend to my friends and family! A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a faulty Zone Valve on my Heating System

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

12/01/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spoke to a real person when I called. They came when they said, performed the job and cleaned up after.

CATEGORY plumbing

Heating, Cooling & Plumbing.