Restoration Builders

A5 REVIEWS

Founded 2008

729 Lovejoy Rd

Ogdensburg, NY, 13669

Restoration builders will help you with any electrical work you may need done. We can do anything from entrances and panel upgrades to putting in lights. We also install anything from hot water heaters to furnaces. We give free estimates and work with our customers throughout the process to make sure it���s what the customer wants. We are fully insured And warranty our work for the homeowners peace of mind. . Thanks for choosing restoration builders we look forward to working with you....

Roofing (3)Garage and Shed Building (3)Electrical (3)Ceramic Tile (3)Lighting (2)Stereo and Home Theater Systems (1)General Remodeling (1)

09/23/2019

Excellent!. Because they did good work and had the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added addition and electric wiring

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

09/06/2019

The work went very well and the job was done right. Very friendly and respectful and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof added to my house, floors, wiring,sheetrock , yardwork and so much more

CATEGORY ceramic tile, electrician, lighting, roofing, garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

09/06/2019

They came In and did a complete remodel on my whole house and did amazing job and I even told people about the work they have done and will do for me In the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, electrician, lighting, roofing, home theater design, garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

09/05/2019

Restoration builders rewired my whole kitchen and also put down a tile floor in a week. They were very fair with their prices. They also came and gave me a free quote first hand. They were very polite and professional. Being attentive to detail and my wishes. I would recommend restoration builders. It was a positive experience at a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical and flooring

CATEGORY ceramic tile, electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

08/30/2019

It was good. They came when they're supposed to. We were satisfied with their work. The price was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and installation of roof. Maintenance of shed.

CATEGORY roofing, garage builders