Peterson, Dr. John C.

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since October 2008

John Peterson is a board certified dentist who has specialized in treating patients with sleep disorders since 1980....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

09/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Peterson and his staff, in his dental practice are excellent. You always feel welcome when you walk in, for good reason, everyone knows your name, and they warmly greet you. From the first time, to today's appointment, when I have a gag reflex, reaction to work in my mouth, they patiently wait, then we continue. All of the staff are quick to assist, a typical visit is very efficient and pain is reduced as much as possible. He takes my insurance easily and the co-pay is manageable then. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

12/19/2012

Seotember 19,n2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband needed denture repair.  Dr. Peterson was very helpful and made sure dentures fitted properly.  The office environment is pleasant, the staff friendly, and short wait times on every visit.

10/07/2010

My visit with him went very good. I have been going to him for about 30 years. He was young doctor when we started to go to him, and we have been with him ever since. Both my husband and I go to him. There is one thing that I like about him. I had caps put by him, and I have finished 25 years already. I like his work and his personality. He is fair with the people. He is not that dominant charger....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Peterson is my dentist. I had been to him a week and a half ago.

12/18/2009

He's very good and I recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's been my dentist for more than 30 years.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry, endodontics, implantology, tmd treatment & oral appliance therapy for sleep apnea. Medical insurance accepted

ask for details