Keil Brothers Inc

Founded 1930 • Angie's List since June 2008

Additional phone number - (718) 224-2916. ...

Premier HVAC Services

When you need help with your heating, ventilation and air conditioning, you don’t want to hear that your technician is stuck in traffic. You won’t hear that excuse from us. We’re based in Brooklyn, at Sheepshead Bay road - in an office, not a phone drop or a postal address. It gives us quick access to many of our customers. But we also have workstations in Staten Island and Long Island. This way, our techs can quickly help you, whether you have an emergency or a routine call. They can rapidly fan out across Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and Long Island, ready to install mini-splits and portable AC units, clean chimneys, service residential and commercial HVAC systems, solve your radiant heat problem or get your furnace running more effectively. Our techs are experienced in all sorts of HVAC installation and repair, from heat pump systems and oil furnaces to air conditioner compressors and ac units. How we began As veterans of the industry for more than 10 years, we formed the company in Brooklyn in June 2016 with just one van and one technician. Fortunately, satisfied customers have rewarded us with many referrals and now we have seven vans and 15 people on our team, including office staff. We’re very proud and very grateful for our success. The team leader is Greg. He oversees all three locations and keeps us organized, making sure we respond to calls and we don’t leave until the customer is satisfied. Our techs are experienced, licensed and insured. We can help you, whether you want a new heat pump, a boiler repair, clean air ducts or a commercial HVAC overhaul.

Award 2019
Offers by Premier HVAC Services on Angie's List

01/25/2016

Keil Brothers at this location is closed.  Now combined with Garden World 197-23 & 47th Ave, Flushing, NY 11358 (718) 224-6789

09/14/2013

Contacted them on 09/09/13. They never contacted me! NO INTEGRITY .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

06/19/2013

They did exactly what they promised and stood behind their products with a one year warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-landscaped my front yard, Kieran was super and knew exactly what needed to be done. Recommended a wonderful combination of plantings. Came promptly when had appointment and finished the work properly.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,greenhouses

05/20/2013

Each Spring I look forward to purchasing annuals and perreniels for my garden at Keil Brothers. The quality is superb and the attention is excellent. My garden in Queens is small but I put in the best plants I can find. I had called to be sure they had rudbekias, they had been moved and searched the site until they found them! Really helpful and service is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped me pick out new annuals for my garden and purchare more perrenials.

CATEGORY landscaping,greenhouses

03/05/2013

They are the best garden center in Queens. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They are very helpful. The price is reasonable for the quality. They give me big plants. They are not cheap but you get what you pay for. It is excellent quality. They are very responsive. They will custom order if they don't have something in stock.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Keil Brothers about once a month to buy plants. They are a garden center.

CATEGORY greenhouses

Nursery stock, trees and shrubs, garden supplies, hand & power tools, chemicals, fertilizers, seeds, apples, pumpkins, fall decorations, ornamental cabbages, pansies, chrysanthemums, hand tools, fungicides & chemicals for outdoor gardeners.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check