Amethyst Rose Wellness Spa, Pilates & Yoga Studio

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since October 2011

Amethyst Rose Spa and Pilates Studio offers the finest in all modalities of Massage Therapy, Results oriented organic skin care effectively treating all skin conditions for men, women and teens. Our Pilates studio is in a spiritual setting. Classes are limited to 5 people so that each person gets the attention they need to succeed. We use Stott Pilates Reformers with half towers. Your workouts are guaranteed to be fun, challenging, educational and most of all...personalized. We always have a great trial offer. Everyone gets addicted to this life changing workout. We also have healing services, couples massages, over 20 spa packages, hair feather extensions and lots more! Call anytime for more information or stop by. Purchase gift certificates on line at www.amethystrosehealing.com. Amethyst Rose is "where the healing begins, and inner peace is found." Open 7 Days...

09/25/2012

The service is very good. They're very knowledgeable & experienced. The atmosphere is very nice. I need to go back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a facial.

CATEGORY day spa

10/24/2011

I had a very good experience with them.  We had a party to go to and they opened up one Sunday for us.  I paid about $122 for three services.  That’s not bad at all.  I will use their services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Amethyst Rose for spa services.

CATEGORY massage therapy,day spa

All modalities of relaxation and therapeutic massage, hot stone therapies, couples massage, over 20 spa packages. Organic skin care treating all skin conditions effectively for men, women, teens. Microdermabrasion, Peels, Skin Tightening, and full body Waxing. Pilates Reformer group and private classes at the lowest prices you can find..immediate results. Reiki, Reflexology, We accept spa finder, and welcome spa parties. We are the largest retailer of Eminence Organic Skin Care on Long Island.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa