PK's Painting

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

440 Homestead Dr

NORTH TONAWANDA, NY 14120

PK's Painting specializes in residential and commercial work. We have over 40 years of experience in the Western New York area. While doing a professional job, our goal is to make sure the customer is happy every time...

interior painting (206)house painting (49)drywall (43)wallpaper removal (24)plastering (17)woodworking (14)handyman (12)water damage restoration (10)pressure washing (8)deck cleaning (8)wallpaper hanger (6)lighting (6)

02/22/2021

Peter and his team were great to work with. Timely and on budget, professional and pleasant to work with. We had significant wall repair that needed to be done and it looks amazing. 3-5 people over the course of 8 days. Will definitely refer to friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall repair and painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It truly was a pleasure working for/with you and your family. I am glad to hear you are happy with everything !!!

01/21/2021

Great! Peter and workers were prompt, professional, did a great job and cleaned up nicely too! They moved furniture, prepped and painted our ceilings, woodwork and walls for our living room, dining room, hall and our bedroom. Also paper was removed in our kitchen, prep work to prepare for painting. It was completed by 3-5 workers in 3 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of several rooms in our home

CATEGORY plastering,wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

I am glad you are happy with everything [Member Name Removed] !!!

12/27/2020

Excellent! Peter and his team were terrific, professional and courteous. They accommodated my needed workspace; which extended their time and also took care of other unintended fixes that where necessary to make everything complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting with refurbishing / refinishing of ceiling, doors and trim work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

Photo for PK's Painting - 440 Homestead Dr, NORTH TONAWANDA, NY - 39105507

Very Glad you were Happy !!!

12/19/2020

Wow! Just wow are we impressed with Peter and his crew. His work is flawless, down to touching up vents and spots on the ceiling that were not part of the estimate at no extra charge. The walls were patched so well that they looked brand new. They were very neat, very clean, very fast, and very professional. We couldn’t be happier with the final result and would definitely use them again and recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting main living space, foyer and hallway

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

[Member Name Removed], I am glad you liked the work. You guys have a beautiful home.

12/11/2020

They did an excellent job - they were quick neat and thorough. I couldn’t be happier with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Done quickly, quietly, and super professional. Exceptional work!

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

Thank you Christopher. As always, It is a pleasure to work for you and your family. We are glad you are happy with everything.

11/18/2020

Peter and his crew did a great job painting, repairing cracked walls a wall papering in our home. They were prompt, efficient and worked quickly. We would recommend Hiring Peter and will do again ourselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting/wallpaper/wall repair

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,wallpaper,interior painters,auto glass

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed], I am glad you are happy with things!!!

11/13/2020

Peter and his team did an excellent job. Peter is an amazing communicator, not only planning /discussing the job before , but everyday he shared with us what they were going to do that day. His team became apart of our family. They care and treat your home like their own. Thank you Peter and your team for an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Peter and his team painted my entire inside of our house.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

I am glad you were happy [Member Name Removed]. It truly was a pleasure to work for you for myself and all the crew.

10/20/2020

EXCELLENT! Very professional, on time, neat as could be expected. Estimate was right on !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I am glad you are happy with everything !

04/02/2020

Peter told us we would have the estimate the next day and we did. They arrived on time everyday, were very friendly and professional, did a great job and cleaned up before they left each day. We highly recommend Peter and his crew. We trust them and would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several rooms were painted. They included the trim. Some cracks were repaired and a section of ceiling was dry walled and painted.

CATEGORY plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

I am glad you were happy with the work. Hope you and your family stay safe during these unprecedented times.
C

03/18/2020

Owner responded very quickly and came out the next day for an estimate. He was very polite, professional and knowledgeable, However, I never received the estimate, even after a couple follow up emails.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting 3 rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

[Member Name Removed], I have no idea why you did not receive my original estimate to you. I did re-send it this morning. Also, I just checked and I do not show receiving 1 email from you. Please let me know if you received the latest. Thank you !!!

The Only 10 Time Winner of Angie's List 'Super Service Award'. Interior Painting, Deck Staining, & Wallpaper Removal