NIAGARA GUTTER

A 72 Reviews

Founded 1962 • Angie's List since July 2006

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

908 Niagara Falls Blvd

NORTH TONAWANDA, NY 14120

Niagara Gutter has been servicing the WNY community for over 50 years. We pride ourselves on customer service, efficiency, and effectiveness when it comes to installing or repairing your home’s gutters. Niagara Gutter provides seamless guttering services in Buffalo NY, Erie, Niagara and the surrounding areas. To get a FREE ESTIMATE, call us @ (716) 695-3500, visit our website or copy and paste this link to our estimate form in a internet browser: https://forms.gle/w5kYSTwMvNQnwHvq9 We stand behind our work 100%. We look forward to serving you and your home’s gutter needs....

gutter repair (67)gutter cleaning (22)house cleaning (1)handyman (1)

12/08/2020

this outfit was a figment of your imagination

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

We never performed a service for you, let alone, not one record shows you called, emailed or visited our website. How is an “F” possible?

12/01/2020

Supposed to give me an email quote never did never gave me an estimate or nothing so they can go to ****

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No no no no no no no no

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

Emailed quote on 11/20/2020. Sometimes email has its glitches, so you can blame email. I’m sorry you feel people should go to **** over a service you are looking to have performed. May God have mercy on your soul and may you find a counselor for your anger management.

11/19/2019

Very pleased with responsiveness, punctuality, performance. Would definitely consider again. Did work two other companies turned down. Best of all, price was far less than I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters on entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

10/23/2019

My bad for waiting a little bit too late in season? Wasn't able to find anyone else to provide an estimate so I went with Niagara Gutter (Called 2 other companies on Angies but one wasn't accepting new clients and the other one never returned my call.) Rep came out and estimated I needed 85 ft of their preferred product, LeafFilter (aluminum, perforated gutter covering). With gutter guard install ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters and install gutter guard ("LeafFilter" brand)

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

D

09/25/2018

I was called and I returned the call outlining my work project interest; I was not called back and thus am using a different gutter placement company recommended by a neighbor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace gutters in back of house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], we have absolutely no contact information from you in our system. Not an email; name, street address, nothing. The last job in our system on [Member Information Removed] was August of 2017, not your address or name. I suggest you review your notes and information and revisit or delete your review.

11/20/2017

they came on time on the date they said they would. Very efficient. Did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

05/30/2017

started fine, then workers found some rotten wood. they were great gave me a quote and said they would be back. About two weeks later I received a final bill, but work was not finished and no mention of extra work that was needed on bill. I called and the office knew nothing about it and they had been under the impression work was done. I received a call from the estimator who apologized and offer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2017

05/25/2017

They did a very nice job; however, they were about to leave and forgot to finish some nail work and replace a board. Once I pointed this out, they jumped out of the truck and completed the work. I was happy I was there to notice, perhaps they would have missed it. Also, there was some mud splashed on the house, that they didn't clean up. They also left a muddy spots on the ground which I had to cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shored up gutter, replaced elbows, removed blockages

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

C

05/23/2017

Put gutters up when winter came icicles formed behind gutters. Had then come out and was told that is the way they are. Might come out when they thaw out and readjust never saw them. Was told by another company that the gutters are hung to.low and need to be done again.now I have to pay another company to fix PROPERLY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2017

01/03/2017

Perfect. Couldn't have asked for s better experience. We live 4 hours away and this is our rental. They worked with us to make sure work was done perfectly. And they did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and rafters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2016

Thank you for your great review! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the services we have provided for you!

Damaged Gutter Repair, Drainage Systems Installation, Fascia & Soffit Installation, Flood & Water Damage Repair, Gutter Covers & Installation, Gutter Pick-Up And Delivery, Gutter Run-Offs & Installation, Maintenance, On-Site Fabrication,Sealing, Inspections & Installation, Residential & Commercial Services