Pro Source Contractor Services

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since February 2016

Pro Source Contractor Services is a full service home handyman and carpentry contractor based out of North Bellmore. We exclusively offer nighttime service so our customers do not have to take off from work. No matter if you need a small home repair, a custom carpentry project completed, sheetrock installed in your basement or new flooring installed you are in the right place. My name is Steve Henson, and Im the owner of Pro Source Contractor Services and I love what I do for my customers, helping them maintain, repair and upgrade their homes. If youre a homeowner with an upcoming project who really loves their home, when you work with me you will not only get high quality craftsmanship but youll get great communication too. You call, I answer, its that simple!...

Lang Stair & Rail Inc

Family owned company for more than twenty years, Lang Stair & Rail has been building premium quality stairways; stairways crafted with a level of precision often found in the finest furniture. Dream about the stairway we could build for you. Anything is possible with Lang Stair & Rail. Senior citizen discount offered. Please contact us today to schedule your appointment (631) 758-5320 or (516) 356-6069 or email at langstair@optonline.net

Award 2019

05/04/2020

Jobs were performed professionally and in a timely manner. We would not hesitate to use Pro Source again and most definitely would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sheetrock repair, sanding, painting, replacing a marble saddle, refacing and painting a shed

CATEGORY woodworking, interior painters

11/22/2019

It went without a hitch, Steve crawled through the space with the insulation and insulated my pipes. He is a very nice, professional handyman. I already have other projects lined up for him. I will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed insulation put in to cover my copper pipes in the crawl space of my home

11/13/2019

went very well. Steve at ProSource works in a steady professional .yet timely manner and he is extremely neat and cleans up when he is done. I am very satisfied with all of his work on various types of jobs. He had informed me a couple of times of how I could easily repair something so that I did not have to hire him to do what he felt I could easily do!!! He is a great guy. I would recommend him ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting, hanging a TV mortar/repair foundation, woodwork

06/30/2019

Steve was courteous, professional and patient and he did a nice all around job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various items around the house.

03/13/2019

The tiles were very old but Steve managed to do a great job, very pleased with the way it turned out

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling tiles replaced

CATEGORY handyman service

Handyman and Carpentry Repairs; framing,sheetrock, tape and spackle, flooring,molding and trim, interior doors, exterior doors, windows, tile, bathroom and kitchen cabinetry, concrete repairs, asphalt repairs, landscaping, assembly services, educational courses, limited electrical (devices and direct fixture replacements), limited plumbing (direct fixture replacements), and much more.

New Home Construction, Additions, Siding, Roofing, Driveways, Sidewalks, Irrigation, Garage Doors, Sliding Glass Doors, Very Large Windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express