Allstate Tree & Shrub

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1315 Tanwood Dr

NORTH BALDWIN, NY 11510

We are family owned & operated for 18+ years and focus on providing our customers with only the Highest Quality Service! We ALWAYS prioritize leaving your property thoroughly clean. We believe in the Golden Rule: "We treat your property as if it were our own!" Please allow 24-48 Hours for return Message Center Correspondence ...

tree service (34)landscaping (2)

06/28/2020

Roger came and gave us an estimate for cutting down 2 trees, trimming 3 others and grinding the stumps of the 2 trees being cut down. The day they were scheduled to arrive Jerry and his crew arrived on time. They first helped move our swingset so that it would not get damaged. They cut down the 2 very large trees in very tight quarters, approximately 80 foot tall maples, trimmed the others and gro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 Trees cut down, stumps ground up, and other trees trimmed.

CATEGORY landscaper,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

Photo for Allstate Tree & Shrub - 1315 Tanwood Dr, NORTH BALDWIN, NY - 38678041

08/25/2019

Superb from start to finish. We called All State for an estimate to remove a large oak tree. By the end of the day we had an estimate; three days later, the tree was gone. All State was responsive, punctual, professional, and neat. We have high expectations and standards and All State met or exceeded all of them. We highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

03/26/2019

I called for an estimate and Jerry came right out. We agreed on a price, and they came two days later and did an excellent job. Even my neighbors were talking about how good a job they did and how friendly they were. Clean up was thorough and complete. I can't recommend them highly enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed one tree, ground down the stump, and trimmed two other trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

11/18/2018

Outstanding job, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2018

10/21/2018

The team did a great job and cleaned up well after trimming the tree. They were able to ascertain that one of the limbs I wanted removed was very much alive, so they determined that it did not have to be removed. I gave a B for punctuality as Francisco said he would be at my house around noon to give me an estimate, but arrived at 2:30. He did honor the 5% coupon, even though I did not mention it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the sycamore tree at curbside trimmed of dead limbs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

09/10/2018

Everything went great. Guys worked very hard making sure that everything was done. I ended up asking to do a few extra things which they did without a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and tree pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

09/05/2018

The crew came prepared with the correct machines, the right number of workers, and a Forman who grasped the overal plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One very tall tree, one smaller tree were removed and the stumps ground down below grade., In addition multiple limbs pruned were pruned from remaining trees. The front and back yards were weed-whacked. All debris and sawdust were swept up before the crew left.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

08/31/2018

Absolutely excellent work. Very pleasant, very nice gentlemen. Very respectful. Very very careful of my property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut trees down, removed big trees, pruning, cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

06/30/2018

I had gotten three estimates from companies on Angie's List. This company's representative , Rogelio not only beat their estimates for the job , but offered to do extra work(remove a row of hedges on the side of the house where the Maple Tree was) , and include it in the estimate price already quoted. I then asked him what it would cost to remove two huge hedges in the front of the house and he qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed two thirty foot Tree of Heaven Trees and one thirty-five foot Maple Tree cut down and their stumps grinded. A representative from this company came and gave me an estimate. The Maple Tree was wedged in between my neighbor's fence and close to the house in an alley on one side of the house so I was worried it was going to cost a lot of money because it was very difficult to work in such a small area, and not damage the surrounding property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2018

05/30/2018

Great. Punctual and professional They came , cut without incident and cleaned up. Would use again. Price was fair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down 4 medium trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

Tree Removal • Trimming • Shaping • Stump Grinding • Storm Clean-Up • Emergency Tree Service • Landscaping • Tree/Shrub Planting

Firewood