Half Price Junk Removal

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since April 2012

Over 30 years of experience cleaning out houses. I can empty and completely take away junk from houses, attics, garages and basements. I have two custom full size pick-up trucks. Each one is equipped with 7 foot high oak side boards equaling 7 cubic yards of space. $220 per load. I will pack the truck tight to make sure you get a full load. If you have questions about smaller junk pick-ups, don't hesitate to call and ask. Up to $220 per load! Easily half the price of big chain junk removal companies. You won't find a lower price with the same quality of service! Please call 518-256-3608 (cell) or 518-869-8088 (home)...

Chameleon Property Services

At Chameleon Property Services we provide a range of professional landscape and excavation services to both commercial and residential clients. We also offer commercial snow and ice management. During the summer months we specialize in Brush Hogging, Swamp Mowing, and Hillside Cutting as well as light Excavation and Grading, Property Clearing and Tree removal. We offer customized seasonal lawn maintenance contracts to fit just about any budget. We want you to know that when you call us, you're in good hands. If your looking for quality dependable service, we would like the opportunity to earn your business now and in the future. We are experienced and fully insured. Please contact us regarding a Free written estimate.

01/25/2018

Ed did a great job! - he was enjoyable to work with and got the job done in a reasonable amount of time for a good price- there was alot of junk. I appreciated his help and highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleanout

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

Thank you very much for this positive feedback! It's always good to know that a customer is satisfied after the job is done. There are lot of junk removal companies out there, thank you for choosing to work with me and for sharing your experience.

06/13/2017

Ed is honest, dependable, has a great personality, and works very fast. He is also inexpensive and works very efficiently. We will definitely use Ed again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ed cleaned out books and boxes from our garage on two separate occasions.

CATEGORY hauling services

Thank you for the feedback and the positive review! Always good to hear that a customer is happy with the work!

06/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not use

03/25/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is a hardworking individual who gave us a great price. The work did take about two weeks however it was a big job and we were okay with that. Someone else in the realty business had also recommended him.

CATEGORY hauling services

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for writing a review on your experience working with me. The feedback is helpful and it's always good to I hear when someone is happy with the job we've done. Your review helps other potential customers know what to expect from me in a competitive field, so thank you again for taking the time to write the review! Ed

06/20/2012

He was very punctual and did as agreed. Basement was completely "gutted" when he was finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired him to completely clean out my basement.  It took two of his pick up truck loads @ $180 per load.

CATEGORY hauling services

Junk Removal, Aplliance Removal, House Cleanout, Garage Cleanout, Junk pick up, Attic Cleanout, Basement Cleanout, Dumpster Service, Furniture removal, House Empty

Construction Debris Removal