George's Appliance, Inc.

No financing...

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

07/25/2019

The service was excellent, pricing was reasonable, their responsiveness was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased and installation of a washer and dryer

CATEGORY appliance sales

01/06/2014

Tried many times to fix burner on gas stove to not go out on low setting. Found it was design flaw by GE. They did the best they could, but the manufacture was at fault.

CATEGORY appliance repair

07/20/2013

Delivery was flawless. They were very personable and professional. We are waiting on the technician to set up the equipment. They are a very good company that knows their business. They know the history of the manufacturers, and can answer any questions you might have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a refrigerator and a separate freezer. They included delivery and set up.

CATEGORY appliance repair,appliance sales

05/08/2012

They provided me with free delivery and worked with me on the cost. They provided me with free warranty where they come to my house and repair any damages and I did not have to pay any extra for the warranty. They are a family owned local business that is ready to work around my schedule and are very reasonable. They have all the top named bands and are very competitively priced. I had to wait aro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used George's Appliance & Television to buy a refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance sales

05/07/2008

On a Sunday we noticed that the gas dryer was not heating. On Monday morning I called George's Appliances (we purchased the dryer there 11 years ago). A service representative came to the house later the same morning and replaced the fuse. He was finished in fifteen minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our gas dryer was not heating. A fuse in the dryer was replaced.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliance, tv sales and repair, Kitchenaid, Whirlpool, GE, Panasonic, Samsung, Amana & energy star.

TV repair