D & S Deck & Fence Staining

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since May 2013

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Welcome to D & S Deck and Fence. Since 1993, we have been offering Western New Yorkers professional and quality services with superior results. D&S Deck and Fence provides powerwashing, restoration and sealing protection from outside elements. We also paint & stain fences, sheds, houses and design / build decks and railings....

Pure AirCare

9  REVIEWS
Pure AirCare

Pure AirCare is your #1 local air duct and dryer vent cleaners. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Veteran owned and operated. We don't cut corners we clean them. Call our office 716-367-8137, or Mangers phone at 716-418-6070. Breathe the difference Www.Pureaircareusa.com

Offers by Pure AirCare on Angie's List

05/01/2013

Absolutely NO problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They power washed my entire deck, then returned about a week later and applied 3 coats of deck stain on all the shadow box railings, deck and skirting and stairs.  The men were extremely neat, covered EVERYTHING, and was fast.  If needed, I would hire them again with out hesitation.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

Thank you [removed member name], it was a pleasure doing work at your home. We appreciate your support, and review on Angie's List.

06/26/2007

I have used them before and I think they are better than Chem Dry. They get everything perfectly clean. I have also had them clean our furniture before and that turned out great as well. The price for the cleaning was not that high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my living room and hallway carpet cleaned by them.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

D

07/07/2006

I didn't like the way Rainbow did the carpet. They said it would be a new type of dry cleaning method, but the floor was wet, which was deceiving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rainbow Carpet cleaning cleaned our living room carpeting.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Powerwashing, Staining & Sealing, Fence Painting & Maintenance, Deck Building & Repairs, Painting, Carpet Cleaning, Snowplowing

Check, Financing Available