JD Construction & Remodeling

Founded 2020 •

Awards & Badges

2668 Van Horn Ave

Newfane, NY 14108

We are a owner operated small business looking to serve you personally and keep you satisfied....

flooring (3)door installation (2)home remodeling (2)window replacement (2)handyman (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)garage building (1)home remodeling (1)HVAC Companies (1)hardwood floors (1)

08/07/2020

JD Construction was great for my bathroom and kitchen update. They did extensive work including replacing the subfloor and rotted joists in the bathroom. They did the floor installation in bathroom and large kitchen, put up new drywall, stained and installed cabinets, and installed water fixtures. Jeff and Derek are responsive, easy to get in touch with, very professional and polite, they are a gr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom and Kitchen update

CATEGORY flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

07/23/2020

I learned of JD Construction & Remodeling LLC from Angie’s List, and my experience with them was a very positive one. The work performed entailed replacing deteriorating decorative wood above two windows and two overhead garage doors with vinyl maintenance free decorative material on my home. The resulting work was of good quality and looked identical to how the house appeared when it was built ov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To replace deteriorating wood on home exterior.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

05/25/2020

Wonderful!!! Drywall, paint, remove leaky window, expoxy floor of garage - very honest, hard working - did a great job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage remodel

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

02/26/2020

I have worked with/ Jeff Killin and Derek Elson and have known them both for more than 20 years. Jeff Has many years of experience and does his best on every job. Him and Derek have both taught me a lot about construction. I have helped Jeff build Polebarns, remodel bathrooms, drywall,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

02/26/2020

Derek and jeff had put some windows and a door in for me a bit ago. Really great work, and very reliable. They were very respectable and showed good craftsmanship. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and door

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

02/25/2020

It was really happy with my experience that's why I used them multiple times. Really hardworking. Quick finish of the job. Another thing I really appreciate was everything I want as the job progress he was really good with answering my question. He was really good communicator and good listener.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 years ago he installed hardwood flooring in most of my house, he also did luxury vinyl florin in my kitchen, last Summer it was for putting Pergo flooring in the basement.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

02/25/2020

They did a really good job and I have already had a lot of compliments. They also put in an access door for my cat and it all went well. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new floor for me and a replacement door.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

02/25/2020

It was an outstanding service, they are very thorough, out going service, fair in price and I will recommend them to others. I enjoyed working with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did an exterior and interior painting and did my windows as well.

CATEGORY replacement windows,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019