Zeines, Dr. Victor

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since October 2008

Dr. Zeines has been practicing Holistic Dentistry for the past 25 years. He received his degree from N.Y.C. College of Dentistry and completed an internship at the Eastman Dental Center in Rochester New York. Dr. Zeines always believed that dentistry needed to do more then just “fix teeth.” In 1980, he received a Masters in Science (Nutrition) from the University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, Connecticut. He received Fellowship Status from the Academy of General Dentistry in 1982. There are more links between the practice of medical dentistry and medicine then ever before. “We have always known that protecting the health of gums will help patients to keep not just their teeth, but their life,” says Dr. Zeines. Unhealthy gum tissue leads to chronic infection and inflammation – and that is one of the most important concepts that has been developed in Dentistry in the past 50 years. When inflammation is controlled, patients and physicians have a chance at controlling everything from heart disease to diabetes to successful pregnancy. Dr. Zeines is the author of”Healthy Mouth Healthy Body” “Living A Longer Life- Naturally” and “Your Tongue Never Lies” He is also a contributing writer for Rodale’s The Herbal Drugstore, and he makes regular appearances on radio and television. Dr. Zeines is one of the contributors of the film “Food Matters.” Dr. Zeines hosts the “Healthy Mouth, Healthy Body” show on NYTalkRadio.net. A member of the Advisory Board of TheHolisticOption.com, Dr. Zeines uses a combination of homeopathy, kinesiology, nutrition and aromatic therapy along with bio-compatible materials in a gentle relaxed atmosphere. Dr. Zeines uses non-surgical laser and nutritional techniques for treatment of periodontal problems. His offices have been mercury free over twenty five years. Because of Dr. Zeines’ constant commitment to overall health, bridging dental health with medicine through collaboration with physicians is a natural next step. Patients always benefit when all health care practitioners collaborate. We look forward to building on that bridge. Dr. Zeines practices in Manhattan and Woodstock, New York....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

12/17/2015

Taking VITAL BOOST has been one of the best decisions I made. It is tasty, easy to blend up  with a smoothie. I use coconut milk with fresh and frozen fruit and kale, carrots, whatever I have on hand. I am eating more Vegetables and Fruits, and my energy level is higher. I feel like walking more often now and with a history of knee replacements, that is very important. As I get older, whatever I c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not an Appointment, this is a Vital Boost Product Review.

CATEGORY dentists,alternative medicine

12/04/2015

A friend recommended Vital Boost Superfood Formula and I have really noticed a definite increase in my energy level since I've been taking it.  I also don't have the sugar cravings that I used to.  I feel healthier and I like the flavor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not have an appointment with Dr. Zeines.  Instead, I purchased his Vital Boost supplement and that is the reason for my review.

CATEGORY dentists

11/05/2015

He squeezed me in at last moment. Checked me out. Took appropriate steps to painless take care of my tooth- on the spot. I was not over charged for the last minute emergency. Staff very professional. Office clean and up- to- date. I will continue to use his services. The dental hygienist is warm, genital, thorough and puts you at ease.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tooth pain.

CATEGORY dentists

11/04/2015

The office was excellent, it was well organized, and the appointments were all on time. He answered all my questions. The impressions and installation were well. The total visit was excellent, comfortable and went extremely well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For a 3 tooth bridge.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

04/22/2015

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I went to his office by referral. I actually ended up enjoying the visit. Dr. Zeines was humorous but profession, which put me at ease. The job was done faster than expected and with surprisingly no pain. I felt like I was being treated more like a fellow human than a patient and I will definitely be back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a cleaning and veneer put on. Victor was great and made a boring visit fun.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

Holistic Exam, Tongue Assessments, Mercury Removal, Non Surgical TMJ & Periodontal Therapy, Sleep Apea, Material Compatability, Root Canals, Nutrition, Kinesological Testing, Aroma Therapy, Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry

Root Canals, Dental Surgery