WHITE GLOVE ELITE, INC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/01/2018

850 7th Ave Ste 1100

New York, NY 10019

WGE specializes in cleaners for regular residential housekeeping. We also offer onetime move-in, move-out, post renovation, and vacation rental/short-term stay "resets" and office cleanings. Many other types of domestic help may be provided upon request (ie: Windows, personal assistance, packing/unpacking, deep cleanings, organizing, party serving, bartending etc.) Actor Jim Ireland started this business in 1992 as an adjunct to his stage career. They are a licensed agency which provides most domestic services and specialize in trained cleaners for apartments in all five boroughs. All cleaners are bonded....

house cleaning (77)window cleaning (2)glass repair (2)

06/14/2019

Everything was good and fine and I like them very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2018

01/09/2019

Went great,they came on time and did are really good job. Will hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

06/27/2018

It went well. Janet arrived on time. except for some spots on the kitchen floor she did an excellent job. I would definitely use White Glove and Janet again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean one bedroom apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

04/25/2018

WGE was awesome to work with. From the moment I contacted them and all the way until our cleaner, Anna, finished up, it was a five-star experience. I contacted them on a Thursday afternoon for an urgent cleaning request for Friday afternoon in order to have guests over for dinner on Friday evening. White Glove Elite was able to accommodate my scheduling request right away and paired me up with Ann...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a thorough cleaning of my one-bedroom apartment in order to have guests over for dinner that evening.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

04/02/2018

Very good. I use them on a regular basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

04/02/2018

Have been using this service for over two years. Couldn’t be happier in every possible way!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

03/27/2018

I have been using White Glove Elite for over three years on a regular basis. I have always had great service. I have never had a problem with anyone who has worked with me. Everyone is prompt, friendly, professional, and kind. I have given cleanings as gifts and everyone who has received them has told me how happy they are with the service White Glove supplies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2018

03/20/2018

I have been using the company for almost a year. I was a little disappointed with my first cleaner who was immediately replaced with no fee charged. The second person was very good but began to come late, and then came very late. White Glove replaced her immediately as soon as I finally documented my concerns. The third person cleans exceptionally well, is very professional and a lovely individual...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a two bedroom apartment with wood floors throughout. My entire apartment is thoroughly cleaned, except for the master bedroom, my choice. I ask for a special project each week, wash blinds, extra work removing built up wax on floors and it is always done perfectly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2018

03/19/2018

I have used White Glove Elite for years and found them to be highly reliable, responsive and fair to their workers, who get a far bigger cut of the cleaning payment than most agencies dole out. The cleaners show up on time and do a fine job, and the pro-active communication from the White Glove office is excellent. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apartment cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

03/19/2018

I'm so happy I found this company - excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general housekeeping

CATEGORY glass repair, house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

WGE specializes in cleaners for regular residential housekeeping. We also offer onetime move-in, move-out, post renovation, and vacation rental/short-term stay "reset" cleanings. Many other types of domestic help may be provided upon request (ie: Windows, personal assistance, packing/unpacking, organizing, party serving, bartending etc.)

We do not offer carpet steaming or upholstery services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal