RECKONING INCORPORATED

Not Rated| 1 Review

Jag Tax Management

134  REVIEWS
Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Award 2019

11/07/2007

Better than I had hoped for. He was very knowledgeable, efficient and easy to deal with. He was patient and responsive to my questions and requests. He understood a lot more about accounting than the typical bookkeeper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recorded deposits and checks for year. Did a years worth of bank reconciliations. Recorded all transactions on QuickBooks. Provided me with financial reports. Analyzed a year of credit card statements. Reviewed all work with my accountant. His fee was based on an hourly rate of $50.

CATEGORY accountant

I offer Bookkeeping / Internal Accounting Solutions What I do for the small business owner is to put the transactions of your business into a logical sensible order to pass on to your accountant. Remember, if you're not recording your business transactions on a timely basis, you may have a FEEL of what's going on in your business but you don't really KNOW what's going in your business. "When your day comes, you want to be prepared."