Pest Prep NYC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since July 2012

Bed Bug Prep Services **PEST PREP 2.0 "Pioneering the Prep Industry one prep at a time" All of our Prep Teams are now equipped with 3 variations of heat. Steam, Dry vapor, and now Thermal portable chambers to sanitize all of your belongings before they are vacuum sealed in plastic, all done without ever having to leave your home or office....

The Zone Pest Control

Owner operator of my own business covering all aspect of Pest Control. It is our Mission that the The Zone Pest Control name be recognized as a company that provides knowledgeable, trustworthy, low cost and effective pest control and extermination services.

Award 2019

08/23/2015

We definitely had bed bugs so on a friend's recommendation I called Rich.  He came a little late but when he arrived he gave us the best gift.   First of all he said I would give us a major discount if he were to prep our apartment for the pest control company my building uses (Pest Pro).  He would have sanitized and packed up all our 1,000's of books and other household goods and somehow managed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came and talked with us and gave us the most generous free advice and arranged for us to become bedbug free without making a penny for himself.  (see below)

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They prepped (steamed and bagged) the contents of our apartment for an extermination service the following day. All in all, I was pleased by the service provided. When my wife noticed a potential problem with the way one piece of furniture had been wrapped, the owner came the next day and re wrapped the item. The services were costly, but the company came well recommended and I don't think that what we were charged was out of line with what Pest Prep did.

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rich from Pest Prep was a calming and professional voice at a difficult time. He was able to come in and get it done on a very fast turnaround basis.

08/18/2014

CATEGORY pest control

In order for a pest control company to effectively treat your home or apartment for bed bug infestations', it must be prepared accordingly. Unfortunately, the bed bug preparation process can be a stressful and time-consuming process; but that’s where Pest Prep NYC thrives. By using our bed bug treatment preparation services, you will allow the exterminator to treat areas that would otherwise be inaccessible.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal