Park Ave Center Adv Medical & Cosmetic Dermatology

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since October 2008

We specialize in treatment of the skin,scalp,hair and nails,and skin cancer,including early detection and treatment of skin cancer and other skin diseases. Dr. Lefkovits is Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine and his associates are all on the medical school faculty. Our state of the lasers enable us to offer the best in anti-aging therapy and rejuvenation of the skin. There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a doctor is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

07/19/2017

Dr. Warner knows exactly what is needed and is conservative in his approach. I am extremely pleased with him (and his colleagues). He is expensive but worth his expertise. He always uses the latest approved products and his technique is so good it is virtually painless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have worked with Dr. Warner for over twenty years. During that time he has given me fillers in various parts of my face, and most recently, on my hands. I am 71 and look in my mid-fifties because of beginning early and doing minor procedures over the years.

CATEGORY dermatologist,cosmetic surgery

12/17/2014

Very accommodating, I have nothing but good things to say about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for inject able fillers, each is personals per individual.

CATEGORY dermatologist,cosmetic surgery

08/11/2014

Still waiting on reimbursement from insurance. Paperwork is taking forever to get thru

02/14/2014

I found it to be a very nice office, with an amazing staff. Dr. Lefkovits was very informative and answered all my questions. They have state of the art equipment, and seem to be up on all current technologies:  "Molemax"   He is also published and on staff at Mt. SInai, Has good selection of products- and has one of the best nurses- Barbara- make a great team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had a couple suspicious growths that I needed checked out

09/09/2013

Visits always go well.  Waiting time is short and she is fully present during any consultation or procedure.  A dedicated doctor and her patients come first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skin Care - Dr. Khorenian is an expert in her field.  I have been using her for over 10 years.

CATEGORY dermatologist

Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology, Skin Cancer Screening and Treatment, MoleMax for dermatoscopic examination of the skin, Skin rejuvenation, Anti-Aging Therapy, Botox, Cosmetic Fillers, Laser Treatment, IPL phototherapy, PDT or Photo Dynamic Therapy, Alaur Labs Clinical Skincare,

Ask for details.